Chapter Fourteen

(Selena's P.O.V.)
Last night was amazing. I slept great and I am growing to love Justin even more each day. He is just so amazing and I literally live him to death. I hope he marries me. I would definitely say yes because I love him that much.

I woke up in Justin's arms and saw that he was staring at me. "How long have you been staring at me?" I ask. "Well, ling enough to know that you are absolutely adorable when you sleep." he responded, now playing with a few of my stands of hair. "Why thank you." I said, cockily. He chuckled and went to Emily's room as I got ready in the bathroom. I took a shower and then wrapped my body and hair with a towel, firmly, then stepped out the bathroom. I went to my closet and picked out a grey and black oversized sweater that read Flawless in gold. I then picked out some simple black leggings with a tan colored snap back hat with sunglasses. After ai got dressed, I on dried my hair a straightened it. I then just put my hair in a ponytail that would go throught the whole of the hat. I then put on foundation, light pink blush, nude-colored eyeshadow and black colored eyeliner. After I was done, I went to Emily's room and saw Justin doing a ponytail in her hair. He actually succeeded and I started to clap slowly. It made him jump and chuckle. "I didn't know youwere done getting ready." he said, slightly embarrassed. It was so cute. "Well I was done so I came to check up on you guys to see if Emily was done getting ready. Then I saw you trying to do her ponytail. And I must say, you did a nice job. Better than me." I said, motioning towards my own ponytail. Me and Emily would always dress the same because it was a bind that we always shared. And I know that on e she is older, she'll want to do things on her own so I just want to cherish the moments that I have left with her until she completely throws it away. "Well, maybe I can fix it. Considering that I did Emily's." he said, offeringly. "Of course, baby." I said, as I sat on the bed. Justin went behind me and started working on my hair. After he was done, I looked better than ever. "Oh my gosh. You hands have a gift. I'm gonna need you to do my hair every morning." I said, holding his hand. "Well, its a gift from my mom. But then again, I need to do my hair too. So your on your own." he said, laughing. I laughed along with him and went ba k to focusing on Emily. I picked her up and went downstairs. I grabbed our vans by the door(they were ahies that they wore the most so they just put them there) and put them on both Emily and my feet. We then just watched TV until Justin came down, wear a white t-shirt, black skinny jean(ripps going up and down on both legs) and white vans with a grey hoody. "Y'all ready?" he asked grabbing his keys. "Yeah. Come on, Emy." I said, grabbing Emily's small hand. "Okay. Lets roll." Justin said, walking out the hotel room. Today was finally the day we bonded as a family.
-------------------------------
Aww. Family love. My family isn't really close but we love each other. What will happen with Justin's proposal? Stay tuned..