Synopsis

School morning. Rise and shine everyone. I actually wake up very early to be able to make to school on time, finishing with my house chores and my morning studies first. I'm the third child which is the last and also the second daughter of my parents. In my home,we don't joke with our prayers to God.

I loved school. It was my best friend because it was there I had made friends and also studied but mostly make friends because you may not know what the future holds.

I was cherished by my friends,my teachers,my siblings and mostly my parents because they say I make them smile just at the look of my face. That was something I heard everyday and that encouraged me to smile everyday. And smiling I hear strengthens your facials muscles and is the most beautiful thing on a woman's face,not makeup.

One morning, a very good friend of mine whispered into my ears..."There's this guy who says he loves you but is shy to tell you and wants to know if you love him too." Strange. Was this where my love from friends is getting to? But how am I to love if you don't show yourself? I do love everyone but this was certainly strange.

I ignore her and move on with life. Later on that day in school,another friend,this time around was a guy,came up to me with the same saying. Who was this guy and what kind of love was he talking about?

Just before he had ended with his sentence,I saw a guy run to hide behind the wall. I walked to towards that direction when a friend called me to come play with them. I really wanted to know who this guy was.

Hey there reader,I'm Jane Williams,16 years of age and here's how my love life ended up as a truce.

Thanks for reading. Please vote on it if you liked it and don't forget to follow me.❤