Chapter 11

Summer school is over. My girlfriends pay me a surprise visit and we have some fun. We had a no cell phone day; we put our off but I put mine on vibrate mode because I  was expecting a call from my brother.

We may seem old for riding bikes and cheering up for each other but we do it anyway. Laughing and falling off the bike was pretty much what happened most of the time my friends got their turn then eventually it got to mine. I rode the bike and tried to make fun of my friends that I hadn't fallen off so far. Trying as much as possible to ride without my hands of the bike,my phone vibrates in my pocket and I spot Luke with some friends then I fall off. Inside the bushes. So embarrassing!

Stacie makes her way to me first and helps me up. Ashley gets the bike then Kristen, Jasmine and Riley clean me up. They didn't laugh this time because I got hurt with bruises all over my hands and some part of my skin ripped off on my left leg.

The girls decide to stay over for the night just to keep me company. My mom was fine with the idea because my minor injury. When the girls had gone downstairs to get snacks for the sleepover, I check up on my phone to see who called earlier. It was Lany and he had called 4 times. Why on earth did he call me? What does he want from me?

Later, the girls and I gathered in my room and we shared secrets. Jasmine went first.
"Well uhm,I was diabetic but I'm free now." She said.
"Wow" Kristen says.
"Double wow" Ashley and Riley say together. I just sit there quiet and Stacie has her eyes wide open. Then Riley was next.
"I kissed my cousin's boyfriend last summer and kinda sorta did something."
"Kinda sorta what?" Ashley asks.
"Shhhhh,let her speak." Jasmine says.
"So uhhmm... We were running from a mean old man when my cousin ended up hiding elsewhere and I with her boyfriend. So, we hid in this wooden house and trust me,it was the darkest place I've ever been to, well except my brother's closet."
"Oh goodness, hahahaha haha wow really, you're a savage." Ashley says laughing.
"Please would quit with the laughter?"
Jasmine asks of Ashley with an eye brow up. Then Ashley kinds of pouts her face then nods. "Thank you. Go on with your story Riri."
"Okay so, in the house we were quiet until he came up to me,I mean he held by the waist and pulled me close to him. Very close to him. I mean very very then unto so tight and grabbed my ass and was getting some feelings from somewhere . I broke the silence and said it was me. He whispered in my ears that he knew and that I was so sexy and he's waited for a time for us to be alone. He kept pressing my ass then kissed me. I was mad at first because it's my cousin's boyfriend we talking about here but it felt nice so I kissed him back. He manages to sit down and place me on him. We kept kissing until I held back but he brings me back then kisses me more then run his fingers on my thighs. I manage to get up then he gets up too then pushes me to a corner then he.." Riley stops talking then takes a deep breath to look up and fund us all looking at her with our hands on our cheeks waiting for her to continue with anticipation.
"So he fingers me. But I stop him then run out heading straight to the house. Till now,I've not spoken to my cousin or even tell her about this."
"Wow wow wow wow" Stacie says.
"I know right. Wow" I say.
"Oh me oh my" Ashley says but Jasmine has her mouth open,so wide.
"I'm sorry about that but really, wow." Jasmine says closing her mouth.
"I know that's why I've told no one. Promise me you won't tell a soul?" She interrogates .
"Promise." We all say.
"So Kristen, you're next." Jasmine says.
"Oh,well, our principal is soon gonna be my daddy. He's been dating my mom for sometime now and they announced to the family that they'll get married soon. Well, before you ask,I'm okay with it and second, y'all invited." Kristen says with a smile on her face.
"Sure we'd love to come." I tell her smiling back and the others do same.
"Jane,you're up." Ashley says.
"Ah well, I got nothing. Okay uhm, I've never dated a guy or kissed one before."
"Hail Mary ." Kristen teases and they all laugh.
"Ash, you're up." I say.
"Naah, it's Stacie." She says.
"Okay Stacie, we're waiting."
She starts smiling and blushing." Okay so I've had a crush on this guy and God just answered my prayers last week when he asked me to be his girlfriend."
"Aaaaw,who is he and what did you say?" Riley asks.
"Yeah who is he?" Kristen and Jasmine say together.
"For starters, I said yes obviously and the person is Lucas, Lucas Wilson."

Have you loved what you've been reading so far? Please vote on my story and comment too. If there are some errors in this or the previous chapters then I'm truly sorry. I've not edited them.do accept my apology. Much love. Xoxo