Chapter 5

It's 3:34am when I check the time. I don't know why I'm up so early. Then it hit me. Luke again. What was happening to me? Why couldn't think? Why was I not feeling myself again? Omigosh,why was Luke on my mind? I gave up on going back to bed to go get some drink in the kitchen.
Jumping out of bed,I took my robe then I heard my phone ring. It was a message from an unknown number. What could the person possibly want and how did the person get my number?
*My sister's been observing me lately and says I like you. I think it's true. Well...never mind. Bye.*

Uhm,that's strange. How do I reply and first what's happening to me? I still insisted on going to the kitchen to get something to drink and probably watch a movie or something.

The thought of the strange message kept coming to me. I couldn't think straight. I realized everyone was starring at me during breakfast today because I wasn't my usual self and that's talking.

When I got to class,I first spotted Luke. I stood there numb looking into his brown beautiful eyes. You could be drooling over it maybe daydreaming just because of it. I was snapped into reality when he got up and headed towards me.

"Hey" I became dumbstruck. Hopefully my best friend passed me whispering "Respond to him. You look like a fool." Then there I was. "Uh hi. Nice eyes you have..I mean nice shirt." Oh my gosh, what did I just say."Uh thanks." He smiled. The most heartwarming smile ever."Just wanted to help you to your seat. Do you mind?" Such a gentleman. "Yeah,sure. Thank you." I said and he led the way. I know everyone was looking at us expecting us but I just didn't mind.

I think I'm falling for Luke but why and how? I don't know. Maybe he's charming and sweet and oh,he's such a gentleman. I couldn't deny the fact that I'm really falling for him but I didn't want anyone knowing it too. All through class,I was thinking of him. He sat at the back. I turned to see what he was doing only to find him starring at me. Blushing,I turned back and kept my head down for a while before following up with what's going on.

Ashley, my best friend was already waiting for me at the door when school was over. She knew that my brother Ken would be home today. How could I forget about her crush on him. She always talks about him when we don't have anything to do. I guess that explains the roses patterned dress which fit her perfectly with a pigtail and some makeup. Ash did know how my mom felt about makeup so she applied as little as she could.
"Ash,don't you think you're a little overdressed today?"
" Overdressed?? Oh don't be silly. This is simple,you know."
"Oh really? Nothing to do with Ken?"
"Okay fine. Its because of Ken. I know he's older than me but he sure is cute and you know for how long I've liked him,craved for him,want him,dreamt of him,you know.. He's gotta notice me today. Please help me. Pleaaaassseeee? You're a Christian. You help,don't you?"
"And what are you, Buddhist? Hahahaha.. Of course I'll help you if.. "
"Oww what now? What's your catch? "
" Nothing really. I just got a text from a strange number and here,read what it says. "
Ashley reads and she looks kinda confused and happy.
" Why are you happy? I don't get the text. You should be helping me out here."
"Well,I'm smiling because that's your secret admirer for sure and I just get why he used this approach to tell you he likes you. I mean,it so lame. What's his sis got to do with this?"
"I thought as much but let's get going before it rains. It looks kinda cloudy."
"Yeah sure."

Hey there. Loved what you read? If you did,please vote on it. I'd be glad if you could comment how your on thought this part and any suggestions to my next chapter. Thank you for reading. Xoxo. Please do well to follow me.