Chapter Two

Chapter Two

I don't know what to do. This is the first time that I do not know what to do about myself and my next move, now that I meet my lover here in Glaru. It never came in my mind that he will be here, looking at me like how he loved me, even if he didn't remember who I was today. I miss that feeling and I want more of him and it's giving me frustration even my heart burns knowing that he won't remember me, as I wish it would be. Yes, I wish he never remember who I was in case he was given a scroll to participate in Glaru.

It's been five years since I left him, not saying anything about what made me go away.

Is it possible that Ikiros never forget about me?

I asked Hades but I feel like I was going to roll my eyes, that's the part with being a vessel I'll feel what he feels and vice versa and that's why I know I look stupid at that question. The connection of Monster and their vessels are like I'm having my conscience talking to me and I am also having my clone that feels what he feels. Maybe being a vessel is more like a container that have two souls and the other one is subdued so that we will not hurt ourselves having two souls in one container.

I remember that Hades always tell me in four years we're together about the rules Glaru and winning over and over again makes me sometime special among the others. I am the king in this place for over four years now and the damn wishes are granted. My first win was awesome. They just kill each other out thinking that they'll have a draw and no one is going to win but it didn't and I win.

Those two are lovers and what I found out back then is that they kill the king first because he was the king and they have to kill that king and they did kill him. But with idiocy and love collide, those people died.

My first wish at that time was to hide Hades in my profile because we have been the target for that time, because Hades is Hades. I also don't want to feel like it again and making me just a mere mortal in my profile is perfect so no one would dare to kill me because they won't get any point at me, and that is the tricky part of this game that they didn't discover. My second win beat the crap out of me and almost get myself killed

so I wish for an item that hide a monster in their profile recognition from the other players and hiding the item somewhere in the forest where they won't find it easily

so I wish for an item that hide a monster in their profile recognition from the other players and hiding the item somewhere in the forest where they won't find it easily. My third win is much easier than the last one but I'm tired that day so I wish for a day of every week. That year, I wish for the rule of the game to be more loveable. The new rule is to find a partner or they'll be killed by Glaru itself and the partnership will be sealed by a kiss, siblings or non-siblings it should be on the lips.

And then the fourth year came, for over four years in this place I feel like I need to give Ikiros' freedom so I wish he would forget who I am and continue his life and never recognize me as Deston if we meet each other here in Glaru. And by that time; all four years here in Glaru, I never have the courage to find my brother that's why I need to win this year. It's the forty fifth Glaru Games and I need to win for my brother and come back to Ikiros. But now he's here and damn the fates for it.