Chapter Six(1)

[See more notes in the end of the chapter. Please do!]

Chapter Six

My lover, boyfriend, husband; Ikiros is hugging me after that explosion. I look at the woman in front of us who's smiling at me for a moment then she look at the small television screen in front of her where three girls are laughing from what they have done. I knew for some reason that those three are the mean girls in this episode. They are the insects among insects, cruel than cruelest, ambitious than anybody else and heartless than a mannequin.

I close my eyes when I feel the movement of my lover. I don't know why I did that, maybe I just don't want him to know that I'm wide awake and know everything that he have done. Or I didn't trust myself to look at him after what we've done. It's just that... I'm not ready yet, because I'm not yet prepared to see his blue eyes staring at me after our session of love.

I really feel when we are making love that he didn't control his body by that time but those remarkably wonderful blue eyes reminds me of him and I hate him for taking my body even if Hades controls it.

I am his only lover, I should only be the only one.

I won't deny that I love the feeling he gave me but still it was Hades who he make love with him, not me and I know for some reason I want it to be me. I want him to take control of me, to love me, to care for me. To guide me. I want it to be me and only him every time, every moment, every pain and happiness.

I want it to be only us.

And he did. He only knew that it was me and not my monster, Hades. He didn't know that it was Hades who was in me and making love with him so it's my fault not his. I don't have to be jealous because it's my fault but he makes love to me like we are having our good time together from the past and it gives me heartache knowing that it's not me who's making love with him but Hades. Why do I have to be a jealous bitch?!

It is my fault and I hated it.

I can feel the sadness bursting inside me until I hear Ikiros and the lady talk to each other.