Pennelope and the Chamber of Secrets

I DO NOT OWN HARRY POTTER, Everything belongs to the queen J.K. Rowling, only Pennelope is my character.

Also, the cover is completely different than the character who is actually in the book! I'll have to fix it.

Edited 

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

Today I was going to the Burrow well, the Weasleys house. Hermione wanted to stay home, so she decided to just meet us in Daigon Alley. Hermione and I are currently in our room both studying and just altogether talking . . .

"Soooo. . . You and Harry are a thing now?" Hermione asked casually.

"No," I scoffed. "It was just one kiss. I thought he was going to die so I thought it was logical to kiss him, you know?"

"No, I don't know," Hermione said, rolling her eyes.

"Girls, it's time for lunch!" Our mom called from the bottom of the stairs.

"Coming!" We called, jumping to our feet and running down into the kitchen.

"So, tell me how was Hogwarts?" She asked, biting into her sandwich.

"Oh, the best! We made three good friends, Neville, Ron and Harry! At first we weren't that big of fans of each other, but one day we were in the bathroom and a troll tried to kill us, but Harry and Ron came in and saved us by defeating the troll," I began, taking a deep breath. "Then we went through a trapdoor with crazy enchantments. And I mean crazy. Umm a giant dog - with three heads! . . . A plant that tried to strangle us. . . Flying keys . . . A troll and some poison." I finished.

"Don't forget the chess board," Hermione added, swinging her legs.

"Oh yeah, and a killer chess board."

" . . .Sounds fun!" Mom said happily, glancing at the two of us.

Mr. Weasley came a few minutes later to pick me up. It was a little late, but not too late. When we arrived at the Burrow most of the Weasleys were outside waiting. I jumped out of the car and ran forward, pulling Ron into a right hug.

"You have no idea how much I missed you," I said letting go to look at him, he gave me a lopsided smile, his dimples showing as did his freckles, which were placed all across his nose and face, he was a hardcore ginger.

"Pennelope Jone, missing me," Ron said, acting shocked, he looked up to the sky and squinted. "I think I can see pigs flying!"

I rolled my eyes and turned away from him, spotting a little girl who looked to be a smaller female version of Ron with her long red hair and freckles.

"Hi I'm Pennelope!" I said waving kindly at her.

"I'm Ginny," she said shyly, waving back gently.

I looked around up at the house, my jaw falling open. It looked as though it had once been a large stone pigpen, but extra rooms had been added here and there until it was several stories high, and so crooked it could beat out the Leaning Tower of Pisa. Four or five chimneys were perched on top of the red roof.

"Well lets go in and have some dinner!" Mrs. Weasley said happily, clapping her hands and gesturing us all to enter the house.

I had never been here before, so everything was absolutely brilliant. There was a clock on the wall opposite of me that had only one hand and no numbers at all. Written around the edges were things like Time to make tea, Time to feed the chickens, and You're late.

"I love your house," I whispered over to Ron as we took our seat at the table.

"Really?" He asked, looking shocked.