He Has the Diary

Hermione remained in the hospital wing for several weeks, but I would visit her every day to keep her company. Everbody thought she had been attacked.

Harry, Ron and I would also bring every days homework.

"If I'd sprouted whiskers, I'd take a break from work," Ron said, tipping a stack of books onto Hermione's bedside table one evening.

"Don't be silly, Ron, I've got to keep up," Hermione said briskly. "I don't suppose you've got any new leads?" She added in a whisper so Madam Pomfrey wouldn't here.

"Nothing," I said gloomily.

"I was so sure it was Malfoy," Ron said, for the hundredth time.

"What's that?" Harry asked, pointing to something gold under Hermione's pillow.

"Just a get well card," she said hastily, trying to poke it out of sight, but I was too quick for her. I pulled it out and flicked it open, and read aloud:

"To Miss Granger, wishing you a speedy recovery, from your concerned teacher, Professor Gilderoy Lockhart, Order of Merlin, Third time winner of Witch Weekly's Most-Charming-Smile award."

I finished, Ron looked at Hermione in disgust.

"You sleep with this under your pillow?" I said slowly.

But Hermione's answering was spared as Madam Pomfrey swept over with her evening dose of medicine.

"Is Lockhart the smarmiest bloke you've ever met, or what?"

Ron said to Harry and u as we left the infirmary and started up the stairs toward Gryffindor Tower.

"Hey, I think I'll leave you two, I'm going to go to the library and see if they have a good Muggle book," I said leaving.

I headed down to the library and asked Madam Pince where the Muggle books are.

I headed down to the Muggle section and looked for a good book, well technically I was looking for the second Hunger Games book. But I couldn't find it, I looked a lttle longer and found a okay book 'Alice In Wonderland' I never read it, but it looks cool.

As I made it to the common room I saw Ginny crying in the corner, I rushed over to her and pulled her in a hug.

"Oh, Ginny, what's wrong?" I said worried.

"I - I - I threw the - the - the diary away."

"Then why are you crying?" I said confused.

"Cause I - I - I think it did somthing to you - to me," she sobbed.

"Well, it's gone now. Now nothing had will happen to us, right?"

"I guess," she said. "But what If someone finds it? What then?"

"Well, I don't think they will, and what did you do to the diary? And I really hope if someone does find it, I hope it's not Harry," I chuckled.

"Oh, I threw it in a toilet. And why not Harry?" She questioned.

"Cause he might find out I like him. I told the diary I did."

"Yeah, I guess. . . You like Harry?" She asked.

"Yeah," I blushed. "Who do you like?"

Ginny blushed, "Neville."

"No offense, but I think you would be perfect for him." I hugged her and stood up.

Just then the boys came in.

"Where were you, I was in the library for like. . . Five minutes?" I accused.