Chapter 1

JUSTIN'S POINT OF VIEW

Date: February 10th 2014.

Approximately one month, ten and a half days since Brooke broke up with me, ripping my heart out of my chest leaving me heartbroken.

Approximately one month, ten and a half days since I've seen or heard anything from her, but yet, I still refuse to believe it's over because for me it's not and I don't think it ever will be.

As soon as those words spilled from her mouth telling me to 'let it be' she walked away from me, into the bedroom and packed her things but believe me, I didn't let her leave without putting up a fight.

Flashback

"stop, you're making it harder, please! It over, let it be" Brooke whispered through the tears that were currently streaming down her face.

I stayed silent, unable to find my voice as I stared at her, confused. Did that just happen? Did she just break up with me? No, she couldn't have.

Brooke let out a quiet sob before turning on her heels and sprinting into the bedroom, and of course I followed her.

She was already packing her clothes into her case, clearly wanting to get out of her as fast as she could.

"s-stop packing, you're not leaving me Brooke" I spluttered, reaching out to hold her waist from behind as I cried into the crook of her shoulder.

"I am leaving, I have no choice" she cried, allowing me to hold her as both her and I knew that this was potentially the last time I was ever going to feel her touch.

"you do have a choice you don't have to leave me, please don't leave me" I sobbed. "I wouldn't have to if you didn't cheat" she shook her head.

"but I didn't cheat on you, you need to believe me" I begged, spinning her around so she was facing me.

Brooke just stayed silent before whispering "you have no idea how much I want to believe you" her bottom lip trembled.

"then just believe me, because I didn't cheat on you!" I begged, still holding onto her waist.

"Stop lying! We can't pretend like everything is okay because it's not, we're over!" she shrieked, pushing against my chest harder then before making me stumble back into the wall behind me.

"no we're not" I shook my head, freely allowing the tears to fall from my eyes.

"yes we are" she whispered, zipping up her case.

"w-where are you going to go?" I stuttered following after her.

"to the airport I can't stay here" she shrugged weakly.

"you can, we can fix this" I promised "no we can't" she protested.

"we love each other so it's fine" I tried to convince myself.

"if it helps what we had was amazing a-and I just wish it didn't have to end like this" she whispered a fresh set of tears falling.

"Brooke stop saying it's ended" I shook my head squeezing my eyes shut, wishing to wake up from this nightmare.

"it has Justin! Good luck with your tour, honestly I want you to work hard, good luck with everything" she forced a small smile onto her lips before leaning forehead and placing her lips to mine ever so gently before pulling away and turning on her heels and walking away from me.

And as soon as she was gone, that was it.

End of flashback.

I pretty much lost it after that, I trashed the whole place, throwing everything, breaking plates.