Chapter 20

Justin's Point of View

Fucking hell. We aren't even back in a relationship and I've already fucked up, great, just great. I didn't mean to get angry, not at her because I know it isn't her fault but I guess I'm just so annoyed by the fact the flight was cancelled so she could no longer come I just took whatever I was feeling out on her because I was talking to her at the time. I know it isn't her fault the flight was cancelled but she could have just taken a jet and it would have saved this whole drama but no, he didn't want me to 'waste my money'. I love her and all but she really doesn't think about some things.

Its been over an hour since I hung up on her- which no doubt she is furious about- and the only reason I hung up on her was because I didn't want our argument to lead into something more so I simply ended it before it got worse. And I haven't even tried to call her or anything yet because I know she'll still be angry so it's pointless calling her now.

I have no clue if she is even coming anymore, i highly doubt it because she probably doesn't want to see me after our argument- typical for our first argument to be over the phone, I knew it was coming but i hoped we'd at least be easier to fix when I screwed up. Of course I want her to come because I've missed her so much over the passed three months and it was just a reminder of how much I love her and how much I can't live without her, but now I might have to wait another three days to see her- I know it not sound like a lot but believe me when you've been waiting three months to see someone and extra three days seems like a lifetime.

Deciding I had left it enough time I finally picked up my phone again from the bed, perched on the edge as I rung Brooke's phone.

"come on babe, pick up" I mumble into the still ringing phone. Another three rings buzzed before her voice finally came through.

"hey, it's Brooke sorry I can't answer the phone right now but leave a message and I'll try to get back to you" her sweet voice rung. Damn. Answer machine.

Is she just ignoring me or is she actually busy? Wait, she doesn't even have work today so she can't be busy, I'll just blow up her phone until she answers.

Calling again I waited until the voice mail beeped allowing me to speak.

"baby, are you not going to answer your phone because I know you're ignoring me" I pouted before hanging up, I'll try to win her over by being cute before I harass her and beg for her forgiveness. Oh the things I would do just to get her to forgive me, even though we didn't have a huge argument.

I lost her once and I'm not doing it again, so if it means sucking up to her every time we argue- even if I'm still annoyed then so be it, I'll do whatever.

Calling her- yet again I waited until the voicemail ring through- again.

"Brooke please answer me, I'm sorry okay? I didn't mean to get mad and I shouldn't have, I'm sorry and I low you" I rasped into the phone.

By the time I had left nearly ten answer machine messages, I was freaking out. Was she really that annoyed at me? Because i've been calling her for an hour and she still hasn't answered. She must be really pissed at me, no no no, fuck sake.

What if somethings happened to her though? And that's why she isn't answering. No, please, fuck she has to answer, just so I know she's okay. I started blasting up her phone, calling her non- stop begging her to answer, text me.

I started sending her texts also, anyway of contacting her.

"you're stressing me out, I need to know you're safe and okay, I understand if you're annoyed at me and you have every right to be but just text me so I know you're okay, i'm sorry and I lot you" I sent her a final text. I honestly didn't know what I was supposed to do, I was half way around the world to her and she wasn't answering her phone, of course I was going to freak out. She's annoyed at me so I'm just assuming the worst. God why can't she just answer the phone, fucking hell.