Chapter 13

Brooke's Point of View

"babe, i'm really sorry" Justin apologised for the thousandth time this morning, making me stop packing and look at him. I quickly walked over to him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head on his bare chest as I looked up at him.

"it's fine Justin, how many times do I have to say this?" I quoted him.

"it's not your fault we have to leave. I mean the hotel is kicking us out because the amount of people camping out front is ridiculous and even if we did go somewhere else we would get followed so I don't mind going home, honestly" I promised him, kissing his chest before going on my tippy toes and kissing his lips.

"I just feel bad, you know. This week is supposed to be about us and working on our relationship. I'm supposed to prove to you that we are meant to be together and that we are good together that I will treat you right and I guess I just feel like I'm failing by us having to go home after three days" he mumbled, clinging to my waist, resting his head on top of mine.

"you haven't failed anything Justin, and you didn't have to prove anything to me either. I knew you were a good boyfriend, our relationship was amazing and I still think you're amazing regardless of what happened. I don't want you to blame yourself because it's not your fault" I held him closer wishing he would understand that I wasn't mad.

"I'll make it up to you though I promise" he muttered.

"but you have nothing to make up for" I shrugged looking up at him through my eyelashes.

"I owe you another trip" he kissed my forehead tenderly.

"no you don't" I protested.

"I'm happy with where we are at the moment, even being with you for this few day made me remember why I love you I don't need anymore time" I convinced him.

"I still would have preferred to spend a week with you" he murmured.

"so would I" I admitted making Justin sigh and instantly I regretted saying it, I knew he already felt terrible.

"but you promise me you aren't mad?" he whimpered.

"I promise you I'm not mad, I have nothing to be mad about" I promised, leaning up and pecking his lips once again.

"okay, good" he breathed out a small sigh of relief.

"are you almost done packing?" I asked, stepping away from him.

"what do you think?" he raised an eyebrow and chuckled.

"I'm guessing you haven't even started" I smirked.

"I have started!" he defended.

"you did?" I asked surprised.

"don't act so surprised" he shook his head in playful disgust.

"so how much did you pack?" I asked, still smirking as I leaned
my weight onto my left leg.

"you know, a pair of jeans" he shrugged.

"Justin? Is that it?" I laughed, stepping forward and smacking his chest lightly.

"I only have a few clothes with me it's fine" he chuckled.

"stop stressing" he chuckled, stepping forward and kissing my temple before returning to the other side of the bed and packing his suitcase. Laughing I finished packing before zipping up my bag, lifting it up and placing it on the ground before jumping back on the bed and watching justin attempt to fold and pack his clothes.