Gay day?

Sasuke pov

I woke up and found myself staring at my computer screen, with my search browser up.

Someone was going through my history
Shit

All the things I looked up last night stared me in the face. But who looked through it?

Then the realization hit me "Ita-nee" I growled in a low tone.

None the less, I dressed in my usual attire and got ready, after deleting my browser history, then I ran downstairs to grab my breakfast. Despite being very un-girly, when it comes to anything except love, Itachi makes an awesome breakfast, I mean, she can cook! My suspicion about who looked through my browser history was conformed when I saw Itachi making pancakes. Now it wasn't just because she was making pancakes, they were heart shaped. And they were... Rainbow. I walked over and picked one up, "Rainbow? Seriously?" I questioned my sister. "It's gay appreciation day!" she grinned at me, but I'm still ninety-nine percent sure she's making it up just to make me bring rainbow, heart shaped pancakes to school because I'm already running late. Wait... "Shit!" I cursed and grabbed a couple pancakes and raced out the door. While racing down the street, I learned that my sister was serious. People were wearing rainbow and dressing up and shit. I avoided all those bitches. Like playing a video game at minimal health, you still have to progress in the story, but you don't wanna die trying to fight enemies. 

I walked into the classroom, with a rainbow heart pancake in my mouth, and stopped dead in my tracks. What I saw, I shit you not, was the beautiful blonde, not only decked out in fucking rainbows, dancing to Shake It Off.

And he wasn't half bad either...

Kiba was cheering him on, Ino was playing the song, Temari was clapping along to the beat, Choji was eating rainbow cake, Lee was dan-trying to dance-, Gaara and Shikamaru were just smiling at their friend. Gaara was smiling, from what I've seen, he never smiles! I looked out at the happy people and realized, I only knew them because of all the shit and rumors that went around. "Gaara's a sociopath" "Ino's a slut" "I heard Kiba does regular beastiality with his poor pups" rumors fly like songbirds from one ear to the next.

I realized that I had actually come to school early... But they were here. Do they do this every morning?

My thoughts were cut off when Kiba joined Naruto for the final part before the chorus.

My ex-man brought his new girlfriend she's like oh my god

They were dancing and doing valleygirl moves. They looked like they were having so much fun until

"Look at the fags! Finally showed their true colors!" Neji called out sneering.

"If our true colors are fabulous than hell yeah!" they both said in sync while flipping their hair like a stereotypical gay guy.

"Whatever fag!" he retorted back.

"Fag huh? Don't you know? Fag means Fabulous And Gay!" Naruto started

"So fag? Hell yeah!" Kiba finished

So.. They're both gay... I think my chances got a little bit higher. I felt a smirk grow on my face as I watched this play out from the shadows.

"I bet you're just wannabes, if you're not to weak I dare you to kiss!" Tenten called out smugly, thinking they wouldn't do it.

But fuck my ass they did. I felt rage boil throughout my body when they two turned to each other and gently placed their lips in place. Neji, Tenten, Sakura, and Karin's jaws dropped as they got closer and more intimate. Naruto's friends were smiling, smirking, and laughing. After almost a full minute they broke off the kiss, a string of saliva connecting their mouths.

I wish it had stopped there, but no.

"Ew gross! Friends with benefits?" Karin shrieked

"Coming from you slut! And no, we're a thing today!" Naruto chirped. "So get back to your goddamn slutty business you whore, and leave is the hell alone~!" he said more serious, but still added that sadistic cuteness to the end of it.

Class started and the bell rung, but I payed no attention to anything at all.

They're
A
Thing

Why? How? What does that mutt boy have that I don't?

The questions droned on until I realized I wasted an entire day thinking about this shit.