Not going into work

Sasuke pov

I stormed home like a raging tornado. How could they be a thing?! How? Why? I am so much better than that mutt!

"I'm not going into work today! Don't ask why! Goodbye!" I growled into the phone rather loudly. I threw my phone on to my bed and collapsed. Realizing I just fell on my phone, I slammed my phone down on the desk and let out a harsh growl.

Why not me?
I am so much better than mutt boy!
What does he have that I don't?

Ugh! It pissed me off.

"Are you not going to your slutty work today Sasu-hime?" my sister's voice rang out.
"No and go away!" I snapped back.
"What's got your panties in a twist?" Itachi scoffed "Sheesh, it's like you guys have weeks!" she rolled her eyes and walked off.

I threw my head onto the pillow and blacked the fuck out.

Fuck it all
Fuck this
Fuck that
Fuck you
Fuck them
Just Fuck

'I cannot fucking sleep. I blacked out for two minutes' I groaned mentally when I looked at the clock.

You know what? Fuck it! I'm going out!

I didn't need to get dressed because I was to lazy to get undressed. I walked fashionably out the door and realized, where was I going with this?

I saw a person walk by licking and ice cream cone.

You know what? Ice cream works perfectly fine!

I hurried off to the ice cream shop because the more I thought about ice cream, the more I wanted it.

As soon as I got to the cheery, cute ice cream parlor my stomach hit the ground, as well as my jaw, I no longer wanted ice cream. I no longer wanted anything.

I need fucking sleep.

Fuck this.

I stormed back home and flopped back on my bed.

They're already that close? Already? Why couldn't that be me?

I mean, I knew they were close, but already that far?

They just announced they were a thing today and now they're feeding each other ice cream?!

My thoughts consumed me as my consciousness fell into the black abyssal void called sleep.