A Love That's So Demanding (35,36)

Chapter 35

(Frank's POV)

I hung up the phone and looked around the bus for something to keep me busy until we went to the dressing rooms to get ready for the show. The bus door opened and Travis came strolling in. "Hey Frankie," he said with a big smile.

"Hi." I said as unenthusiastically as I could.

"So, I'm sorry about last night, you know letting Non drink like that. I knew better I just..."

"Thought you might get laid if she was drunk enough, why do you even pretend to be our friend anymore. You have all these hidden agendas. I never trusted you after you joined us on tour, but Non wanted me to give you a chance. So I did, and where did it get me? Right back where I started pissed off at you for hurting the woman I'm in love with..." I was losing it.

"Whoa I was in love with her first, she was mine. I didn't do anything last night, but look out for her, had I known you would blame me for it. I would never have asked her to go with me." he said trying to defend himself.

"Yeah right you deliberately got her drunk so you could do what ever you wanted to her. I saw the hickeys." I was getting madder, my fist were clinched at my sides. I was hoping one of the guys would come on the bus and stop me from hitting him. I couldn't afford to mess up the tour.

"She didn't tell you?" he said surprised. "Oh well I guess she wouldn't. Last night she was dancing with some random guy and lets just say that she was drunk already so when he started to make out with her I pulled her away. I didn't see any hickeys though, I must have missed that part." I looked at him, he didn't have any tells. "Look you don't have to believe me, I just came to tell you that you shouldn't have sent Non away if she wanted to stay. She is an adult, and can take care of herself. I was also planning to tell you that I would do better, you know with taking care of her. I mean I'm family too." I believe him. He was being sincere, something I didn't see from him very often. He's right about Non, when she's drunk unfortunately she can't take care of herself.

Chapter 36

(Janay's POV)

I watched as Non drifted off to sleep. I'd planned for Non and Andy to sit together. I mean it's just a total bonus that she just fell asleep on his shoulder. I watched as he hesitantly wrapped his arm around her. I am a genius.

After the movie was over everyone was leaving, well Joe was leaving he was the only one who wasn't living here. Accept for Andy who was staying cause Non was here. Even though he wouldn't admit it. Ray and Bill went into their room. "Don't wake her just put her to bed." I said to Andy. He was about to wake Non and this was a chance for him to get a little closer to her. He nodded and picked her up, carrying her into her room. I looked at Pete he had a disapproving look on his face.

"Babe you shouldn't be playing match maker with her, she already has a match." He said getting up off the couch.

"It's the wrong one," I said and walked to my room. I knew what was best for my friend, and it wasn't Frank.

(Nonnie's POV)

I felt Frank lift me and put me in our bed, but he didn't lay next to me. "Don't leave," I said. Then I felt him climb into bed next to me. I wrapped my arms around him and fell into a deep sleep.

(Frank's POV)

I woke up in a bad mood. For the first time in a long time I slept alone. This was not a pleasant experience for me I kept reaching for Non but she wasn't there she was in LA. With her friend who hates me and a guy that is obviously in love with her. How was I supposed to last a month and a half with out her?