A Love That's So Demanding (45.46,47)

Chapter 45

(Nonnie's POV)

I woke up the sun shining in my face. I pulled the blanket over my head to block it out. "Hey time to wake up," I moved the blanket and Clark is inches away from my face, with a glass of water and two aspirin. "Here take these." I did and he moved around the room picking up clothes and stuff off the floor. "I probably should have cleaned before you got here." I looked over in the corner and there sat a beautiful Fender guitar.

"You play?" I asked my throat a little sore.

"Yeah, I told you about my band last night." Then he nodded, "How much of last night do you remember?" he said cautiously.

"Enough," I said getting out of the bed quickly. My being sick from a hang over would have to wait I gotta get out of here.

"Wait where you going."

"I don't date guys in bands," any more.

"What if they're in a really good band?"

"Especially if they're in a really good band." I said with a smile pulling on my clothes.

"Look just...come see us play tonight at The Wire House,"

"I don't do crowds."

"Good cause its only going to be about twenty people. My band is pretty new. Its called Octoberfall."

"Sure, I'll be there." I had no intention of going there. I was going to go to Andy's shower and forget about the past twenty-four hours. Frank, Clark, everything. As I left Clark's apartment I pulled out my phone to call Andy and tell him I was okay and not to worry about me. I had at least thirty missed calls most from Frank.

I went to the menu and erased all the messages. I don't think I could stand to hear his voice with out crying. I walked until I got to Andy's house I was scared cause I knew he was going to be mad at me for not calling.

I took a deep breath as I opened the door. Andy sat with Claire next to him both of them were watching TV. When I stepped in they both looked up. "Non where the..." he started to yell. Claire put her hand over his mouth before he could finish.

"Non are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I'm going to go take a shower okay."

"After that you need to go over to Ray's she's been worried sick."

"I'll just go over there now, I don't want her to get too stressed okay." I went back to my room grabbed some clothes and my toiletries and left. I had to remember to thank Claire later for that. I walked into Ray's apartment, hoping that Janay wasn't there. I couldn't deal with her right now. My main concern was baby Beckett, and calming Ray down. "Hey everybody," I said. Looking around the room, everyone but Andy and Claire were here.

"Non we were worried," Pete said

"Why I'm a big girl I can take care of myself." They didn't know how untrue that was. I'd always had someone taking care of me, I'd always depended on someone else for something that I needed. Now it was time for me to grow up and get over it. My friends weren't my friends, and the only person I could trust was myself.

Chapter 46

(Frank's POV)

The cool night air hit my face as I exited the airport and immediately hailed a taxi to take me and everyone else to Ray's. Yup I do mean everyone. Including Travis, I was surprised when he rushed onto the plane right before take off he said, "I'm Family too." I wish he wasn't here. Gerard, Mikey, Bob, and Ray were here too. It was the longest ride of my life. How did she find out about Trisha, how much did she know. If I explain things I just need to talk to her. God I hope she will forgive me.