** Chapter 29 **

Chapter 29

but why zayn never come home? or attend school? why everyone didn't tell sunshine he's just around? or even tell jp? why harry only tells it now? jp don't care about those questions anymore. all she wanted was to meet zayn, to see him but where is he exactly?

jp texted harry to ask where jace lives but harry replied ' ask niall ' and jp have to text niall on the midnight. jp can feel her heart aching for comfortable. wanting zayn to be safe. ' blk 12 lot 09 looc street , you know him?! ' niall replied in the message and jp explained.

it was close to jp's house actually, which means would be easy. so she stand up from her room and start walking to that jace place. when she found the exact adress she knock on the door. inhale and exhale.

" who are you? " the guy asked it look like the same age as jp, he have brown hair and blue eyes. he look like a bad boy, and guessing it was jace. " my name is jp, and do you know where zayn went? " jp asked and she felt nervous again, the guy laughed. " zayn? well yesterday we're talking , he said he'll go to some other place he didn't really tell i'm sorry " he replied, and jp was confuse. " i thought you beat him up? "

" oh well before, but i apologised yesterday. but yeah, we're good. anyway why? " jp know she shouldn't tell so she lied. " zayn is my friend " she said and the guy nod, understanding. " hope you'll see him soon " jp hoped for it too.

*****

A/n: OH MA GAD 5 MORE CHAPTERS !