Beyond the Gates of Time

Before you get all over my ass for not capitalizing demise when talking about the demise in Skyward Sword, I swear I saw dialogue where they didn't capitalize demise. Show me screenshots to prove me wrong and I'll go back and fix it.

goOGLE DOCS TRIED TO CHANGE SORCERER TO SORCERESS
Please send me feedback! I wanna know how I did--

__________

Your skin felt fresh, soft, as if someone had gently rubbed a cool lotion on it. Laying on a cold, stone floor, you did not quite want to get up yet, though your limbs felt as if they would explode with the energy rushing through them. This restlessness prevented you from falling back into blissful unconsciousness, so you sat up, sketched like a cat, and looked around. The rays of light coming in from windows on the ceiling were something to be thankful for, as there were no other sources of light. Without them, there would be nothing but cold, humid darkness. A shudder rattled your bones at the thought of it. In front of you was an odd gear that had a surreal glow and was violet in some parts, pink in others, and more rarely blue. This gear turned and turned, never stopping, the other gears linked to it disappearing into some world unknown. Carved into the stone was the Triforce, surrounded by rays of light, the crest of each of the Three Golden Goddesses, and something that resembled a staff and musical notes. Cautiously, you approached the gear and, with a single, gentle finger, touched the warm, diamond-like stone.

You jumped a little way back in surprise as the carvings began to glow, before disappearing. It opened from the middle to reveal what appeared to be a path. Staring into this hole in the gear, you had an invisible question mark on your face; you were simply bewildered.

"What is this place?" you asked in the softest, most gentle voice you could muster. Yet it echoed, bouncing off the stone walls and windows, sending shivers and goosebumps stabbing their way to your nerves. What scared you about this place?

"This is the Temple of Hylia." Having expected no one to answer, you whipped around to find a beautiful, elegant woman smoothly striding her way towards you. "It stands at the edge of time, long before the Wind Sorcerer, Hyrule, and the Demon King." The tone of her voice and the face she set was serious, stern, but something about her made you feel comfortable, protected.

"Before Hyrule?" you asked, raising a brow.

Her soft, but at the same time, sad smile added to the yellow glow surrounding her, giving her a surreal air. "You are only here in spirit, but, hopefully, only for a short amount of time." Your eyes
slightly widened in realization of how you got here.

She seemed to take note your alarm and frowned. "The reason why you are here is very important. If you aren't revived, what you leave here feeling decides your fate."

You eyed her warily. "How am I supposed to believe you?" It couldn't be true, right? You weren't experienced in the medical field, but a hit in the head can't kill you, right?

"I found out some shit, some life-changing shit," she said. "Do you remember Tetra saying that?"

"How do you know she said that?" you asked, narrowing your eyes as distrust began to build up within you. "You weren't there."

She sighed. "Don't you get it? I am Tetra. This is that life-changing shit. I am the goddess Hylia, Princess Zelda, whatever you may want to call me. Please, (Y/n). I, Tetra, would never lie to you, would I?"