Teddy Duchamp

IDK IF THIS IS A TW BUT FYI, THIS IMAGINE KINDA HAS DROWNING IN IT
PLEASE PLEASE PLEEEEASE REQUEST IDEAS!! (:

You and some of your friends decided to wade around in the local pool. It was a hot day in Castle Rock, so why not? Plus, the few of you were hoping to catch some hot high schoolers. You were an incoming junior, and you hoped to have a date to the dances that were going to happen during the school year.

Your group walked into the pool area, most of you in shorts. You all found a few chairs and claimed them. After a few minutes of observing the area and getting ready, you were all excited to dive into the deep end. You slid off your flip flops and stripped off your shirt and shorts, leaving you in your bathing suit.

"Hurry up, Y/N!" One of your friends gestured for you to join them. You speed-walked towards the edge of the pool, looking nervously at the water. You haven't swam in years, meaning you haven't practiced how long you could stay afloat for. On the count of three, you were pushed into the deep end, along with your friends.

You struggled to reach the surface, but the water practically consumed you. Your eyes burned and your legs were kicking furiously. You were becoming exhausted. You could hear your friends enjoying themselves, not noticing you haven't popped up. You stopped fighting and slowly sunk to the bottom.

Suddenly, a pair of arms were wrapped around your waist. You were lifted from the water and onto the hard floor. Everything was black. You wondered what was happening, because you couldn't feel anything.

"She's not breathing!" Someone screamed. You were confused. Were you dead already?

"I need everyone to stand back!" Another voice shouted.

You couldn't remember what happened, but you coughed up a ton of pool water. You opened your eyes, which burned in the sunlight.

"Wha---" you choked out.

"Not to sound cheesy or anything," a boy about your age placed a hand on your bare shoulder,"but I kind of saved your life. I'm Teddy."

"Teddy." You said. "Thank you, I'm not sure how I can repay you."

"First, we need to get you checked out. Then, maybe we can figure out how you can repay me." Teddy smiled and held out a hand for you. You gladly took it and smiled back.

Later on, you two decided to just grab a cone of ice cream.

---

im so boring omg writer's block sucks bootyhole