Eyeball Chambers

Y/S/N = your son's name (:

You held your baby boy in your arms and started singing softly. You were patiently waiting for your family members to meet your newborn.

Eyeball, who finally came out of the bathroom, strolled into the living room and plopped himself onto the cushion next to you.

"What time is it?" You asked in a singsong voice.

"Time for you to get a watch," he snickered.

You rolled your eyes,"seriously."

"Fine. It's four fifteen." He responded, glancing at his watch.

You let out a breath,"they should be coming soon."

Eyeball nodded in response,"mind if I hold him?" You shook your head and he gingerly placed his son into his own arms.

The next couple of minutes were spent greeting family members. Eyeball was a bit nervous at first. He was afraid his son would get hurt in such a big crowd.

"Honey, your husband is being quite possessive." Your mom laughed softly and pointed to the farthest corner of the living room.

Eyeball was cradling your son while talking to one of your aunts.

"What do you mean?" You smiled at him being social.

"He won't let anyone hold baby Y/S/N!" Your dad answered from behind you. Your mother frowned and nodded.

Your eyes widened in surprise,"I'll talk to him." You laughed and walked towards Eyeball.

"Hey babe!" Eyeball greeted as your aunt gave you a small wave.

"You have to share," you giggled and gestured to your smiling aunt.

Eyeball pouted and held his son closer to his chest,"I don't want him getting hurt."

"Richard, I had five kids. I know how to handle a newborn." Your aunt responded and held her arms out.

You rose an eyebrow at your husband and he reluctantly handed your son to your aunt. You smiled in approval as Eyeball finally joined the celebration.

---

just short and sweet. sorry for not updating aaagh
trying my best to be constant this week