Chapter 1

...May We Meet Again

Alicia woke up screaming there it was again the dream, the dream about her in the forest, a tall tower, a knife to her throught but the weirdest part about her dream was herself laying on a bed shot in the stomach and a bald man asking for forgivnes, a scarred boy looking confused af, and last but not least a woman bent over her crying for her to come back...

Alicia we gotta go, Alicia heard her stepdad Travis shout from the kitchen. Grabbing her backpack she followed Travis to his pickup truck. There was her mum in the passenger seat waiting, her older brother Nick in the back waiting together with Christopher (Travis other son) and Ofelia (her bestfriend)

Ofelia: - Why did you come late Al
Alicia: - Sorry I overslept
Ofelia: - Of course you did Ofelia laughed

Alicia sighed before leaning back to the side of the door. Who was the bald man? More important who was the blonde girl?

Elyza Pov
Elyza groaned before waking up she had had the weird dream again. Meeting a woman sitting on a throne, a kiss between them, herself getting left on a battlefield, a knife to a throught and last but not least the words " I swear fealty to you Clarke kom Skaikru, I vow to treat your needs as my own and your people as my people"

A scream and then a growl made Elyza stop thinking and continue what she was doing and by that she meant killing zombies