Chapter 8

Elyzas Pov
I watched tears running down Alicias cheeks why she hugged me, with all the power I had inside I lifted her chin up whiped all of her tears with the palm of my hand and then and then I kissed her. I kissed her with all the power I had inside of me. She was distant att first but soon she joined the kiss. After several seconds of kissing I let go and rested my forhead and nose against her forhead and nose.
- I thought I lost you I thought I lost you Elyza
- But you didn't, you didn't lose me Alicia, and I promise I will stay by your side until you don't want me or need me anymore.
-Then I geuss you have to stay with me for a while?
Elyza looked confused at Alicia.
- I love you Elyza, I feel like I known you in another life. I feel like we were meant to be..but
Before Alicia could finish her sentence Elyza kissed her passionate again.
- I love you to you dork.

..3 days later..
Alicia Pov
We were both walking around a parking lot looking for a car we could use, we couldn't go back to the others. If the others knew about Elyza there would be a risk of her dying.
Suddenly the bush beside me started to shake grabbing the baseball bat we found earlier in the sports store we hoarded. A brown dog with a dirty red collar ran up to me.
"Tekla"

- Alicia I found a car we could use.

I quickly run to where Elyza was with Tekla running beside me.

AN: the dog on the picture is my girlfriends dog who is named Tekla. Tekla is the kind of dog that likes to lay beside you in the sofa or on your lap, so Tekla in the story is going to be the same kind of dog as Tekla in real life, also it is #NationalPuppyDay today I felt like I needed a dog in the series.