Chapter 3

Ariana's P.OV.
I gaze at the big open-plan kitchen and conservatory we recently built onto our house and it's so modern and spacious and .. Gorgeous! Adrenaline rushes through my veins and I can't wipe the smile off my face because I got 4 A*s, 4 As and 1 B in my GCSEs which is way better than I could've hoped for and every hour of revision over the last year has been totally worth it! I'm so thrilled! And right now.. Tonight is the moment that's gonna make it all extra worth while. If I got 8 As or better (and I got better!) then my parents promised me and Zoe a party!

Cake, crisps, sausage rolls, treats and other little nibbles all laid out on the glass coffee table and our big island with a built-in bar is holding all the drinks including a few with a bit of alcohol but not much.

It's gonna be a party to remember!

I turn up my mainstream-song playlist on my Dad's Bose sound system and check myself out in the mirror...

I'm wearing an outfit from Ariana Grande's new Lipsy London clothing line and I've chosen the white mini skirt with the matching white croc top which has gorgeous lace for the back. I've curled my hair with Zoe's GHD curling irons and I feel great! It took me and Zoe two hours to do our makeup together and it cost us £50 each! We're crazy.. I know. But it was great fun and we look like supermodels.

Zoe looks amazing with her golden smokey eyes and perfect eyebrows. She's wearing a black skort (which I've stolen from her a few times already) with a white croc top a bit like mine but without the lace. Her light blonde hair is curled like mine as we did each others' and to be honest, as always, we look like total bff goals.

"It's 8:30" Zoe beams at me, "people will be here any second!" Zoe got 3 A*s but then 7 straight As which is incredible! We both did equally well as I managed to squeeze in extra A* with my dance which was always gonna be easy but then there was dumb Physics with a B because I hate my stupid teacher - he's such a creep!

We giggle down the stairs as my parents disappear upstairs as this was our compromise between them supervising (their ideal situation) or them just going out for the night (my ideal situation). Zoe switches on all the disco lights and the fairly lights hanging from the ceiling that we saved for and I turn on disco ball, sending it spinning nearly as fast as my mind.

I'm not going to lie, me and Zoe are quite well known around the whole school including sixth form and pretty much our whole year group (210 girls) plus a large number of boys and girls from the lower sixth form - just the year above us - are coming to this party. I just hope no one brings extra alcohol because I think the cocktails are enough!
***
The first to arrive are Jess and Livvy, my two closest friends after Connie. They may not be apart of our popular 'squad' but they're pretty close and that doesn't matter because we get along so well!

Next is Elle, Vanessa, Lucy and Eve - other girls from our friendship group. They're nice and we can chat about our conversations with guys all day long. All four of them are beautiful and Vanessa is a bit taller than me with long hair she recently died the slightest bit darker than Zoe's but it's still extremely blonde.

Before I know it, people are pouring through my door, my porch and through the hall into the party, each picking up a drink as they go. I feel Zoe grip my arm in excitement and I turn to shout at her over the music, "it's an amazing turn out! Must be already 150 people here and it's only 15 minutes in!" I squeal, " and I just happened to note that like half of them are guys!" I add making her throw her head back in laughter.

This is gonna be a great night!