Chapter 4

Cameron and I finally arrive at his house. I step inside and see Ethan and Grayson. I run up to Gray and jump into his big, strong arms. He wraps me into a huge hug, and then a kiss. I've never been more happy to see anyone in my life. It feels like we've been separated forever and seeing him completely brightens everything. He's my world, and being in his arms makes me block out everything.

"Damn kids. Keep it PG," Ethan remarks laughing. I depart from Grayson and walk over to the couch. Grayson sits beside me on my left, and Ethan's on my right.

"I'm really sorry about what happened at the diner. I was stupid and I didn't mean to hurt you," Ethan quietly said looking at me directly in the eyes. I slightly smile and look down at my hands. "But we're good now right?" he asks.

"Right," I respond beginning to feel a little sleepy. I notice at Cameron's cable box, which reads 4:39. I try to see if anyone else is tired, but it's just me. Ethan and Grayson are both wide awake, focused on the TV. Cameron's eyes are glued to his phone.

"I have a little secret: I missed you Skylar," Grayson whispers drawing my attention towards him.

"I missed you more," I respond blushing. He's adorable, funny, sweet, and everything else I could ever want.

"Impossible," he says grinning.

Grayson's POV

I place my arm around Skylar's shoulder, and she leans into my chest. I'm so lucky to able to call her my girlfriend. She's my world and I'd do anything for her. I kiss the top of her head then look back at the TV. We're watching Sharknado, which I've already seen way too many times.

I go on my phone and try out Snapchat filters with Skylar. We do the face swap and I die laughing. She just stares at the screen confused.

About 30 minutes later, Ethan exits the living room to go upstairs and sleep. Cameron's already asleep on his cushioned chair. So now it's just me and Skylar on the couch. I turn off the TV and all the lights in the house. I return to the couch to find Skylar dozed off. She looks so cute when she sleeps. I lay behind her and pull her close. I love her so much. I can't say it enough.