Chapter 24

"Oh, hey guys," Cameron says nervously as he nears our table. But it's not just Cameron who's here, his ex-girlfriend is here with him.

No one knows what to say right now. I mean, what can you say?

"Well that was a little fast Cameron," Grayson mumbled while laughing.

"I can hear you," Cameron says in an arrogant tone.

"That was my intention," Grayson answers while looking at him.

"Ugh are we just going to forget how Skylar threw water on me?" Brooke exclaims, bringing all the attention on me. If it wasn't obvious, I hate attention.

I snatch my arm out of her grip and finally sit down next to Gray.

"I didn't do anything to you. You're just being dramatic and making up lies. No one here believes you anyway," I speak up.

"Whatever, we're leaving. Come on Ethan," Brooke demanded before the two stumped out the steakhouse.

Cameron and his girlfriend awkwardly sit at our table. This is the most uncomfortable situation I think I've ever been in.

"Hi Skylar!" His girlfriend greets. I don't remember her name, oops.

"Uh hi," I answer back dismissively.

"You remember Jennifer right?" Cameron asks me, while smirking. I mean of course I remember her, I just don't remember her name.

I was going to say yes, but then one of the people who work here came to our table.

"Hey guys. Mine name's Vic and I'll be taking your order. Sorry it's so late, four of the waiters quit today so things are moving kind of slowly," he explains. "But anyway, what can I get you guys?"

*1 hour later*

"That was the worst night of my life," I whine to Grayson as we walk home.

"It couldn't have been the worst night. It actually wasn't that bad," Grayson says.

"Yes it was. First of all, there was a stupid fight like there always is. And second, after Ethan and Brooke left it got really boring and quiet. No one even talked."

"It could've been worse."

"How?"

"Well, Ethan and Brooke could've stayed and the fight would've been way worse than it was," he finishes.

"My legs hurt Gray," I change the subject.

"Okay."

"They hurt really bad."

"Cool."

"Stop doing that."

"Awesome."

"Grayson stop. It's annoying."

"Great."

I have anger issues sometimes. (Most times actually) And I know he's just kidding, but I get annoyed easily so I punched him.

"Okay okay. I'm sorry Skylar. I'll carry you," he offers and I laugh.

I jump onto his back.

"You're a lot heavier than I thought you'd be Sky."

"What if I'm not heavy, and you're just weak?"

"I'm just kidding princess," he laughs and then kisses my arm that was wrapped around his neck.

I usually hate the word princesses. And I hate being called princess even more. But I like when Grayson says it.

We arrive at the apartment a couple minutes later and I'm completely tired. I lay on the couch and turn on the TV.

"Want me to sleep with you?" Grayson asks as he walks toward the couch.

"No thanks," I reply smiling.

"But whyyyyyyyy?"

"Because of today."

"What happened today?"

"Okay," I answer.

"What?"

"Cool."

"Oh my god Skylar."

"Awesome."

"Goodnight baby," he says before going upstairs. "I love you Sky."

They're so cute ndksnxk. And sorry I'm updating late. My schedule is trash.