Chapter 25

Grayson's POV

I wake up to the sounding of a pounding on the door to my bedroom. It must be around 4 AM considering how dark it still is outside. I jump at the increase of sound the pounding begins to make. Is Skylar mad at me for something? And the door isn't even locked. She can just walk in, why is she knocking?

I groan as I tiredly get up off the bed and approach the door. I turn the knob and look up.

"AHHHHH" I scream before slamming the door in Ethan's face.

"Who's man is this?" He laughs. "But I've seen you naked before. We're brothers, remember?" he reminds me in an annoyed tone.

"Okay but I was expecting Skylar, not you so don't blame me for being surprised," I explain, still shook because we haven't seen each other naked since we were like 2.

"Open the door, Mr. 5 inches."

"It's 5 and a half inches. And that's above average so shut up," I answer defensively. His is only like 4 centimeters longer and he makes a huge deal out of it.

He laughs before saying, "okay I don't care. Open the door."

"But I'm naked."

"Yeah and?"

"Don't you think that's weird Eth?"

"No. Our bodies are pretty much the same except I don't have a micropenis," he chuckles.

"I already told you, it's above average," I whine.

"Yeah whatever. Now open the door, I don't have all day."

"Don't have all day?" I repeat. " Okay and exactly what do you have planned for today?"

"I plan on asking out Skylar," he starts.

"No you're not. I'd kill you before you even tried talking to her about that. Stay away from my girlfriend and besides you were acting like you hate her yesterday so why would you wanted her now. And a-"

"Jesus Christ it was a joke. I'm not interested in her, so you don't need to give a speech about it like?"

"Ok whatever. Just come in."

"You see, I would've came in a while ago. But I didn't. You know why?"

"Because you literally don't know how to open a door?"

"No. It's because you're literally mental and don't know how to unlock one."

I hate Ethan sometimes. He's really nice to everyone else but acts like he despises me. I guess we tease each other sometimes, but some things just shouldn't be said.

"Are you gonna open the door or not Gray?"

"Okay whatever," I answer as I open the door.

"Alright so now we can talk."

"About what?" I ask.

Ethan sits down on the bed before talking.

"So Brooke broke up with me last night yeah yeah whatever you don't need to know the details. But long story short, I need you to kick Skylar out the apartment."

"Um. No."

"Come on. Just do it for me."

"No. She's my girlfriend, why would I kick her out? She has no where else to go and even if she did, I still wouldn't want her to leave me."

"Grayson you don't understand. I need you do this. I get it that you like Skylar but no."

"What do you mean no?" I say raising my voice a bit. "I fucking love her and you're telling me to make her leave my apartment?"

"I didn't say that. I said to kick her out,"he chuckles.

"It's the same thing. But why do you even want me to make her leave?!"

"I said you don't need to kn-"

"I DO NEED TO KNOW IT'S MY FUCKING GIRLFRIEND YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!" I yelled at him.

"Calm down I'll tell you. Just relax."

"Whatever."

"Basically Brooke got mad at me because I was mad at her. So she deactivated my phone and stole that $12,000 I was saving for a house. And wouldn't give it back unless I said that she could move in with me. And Cameron literally hates her so we need to move here. And as soon as I get my money back and phone and stuff, then we're gone."

"And why does Skylar have to leave?"

"Because Brooke hates her and she won't live with her so yeah. She has to go."

I roll my eyes. Does he actually think I'm going to let Ethan's girlfriend live here but not Skylar? No. Ethan can just sue Brooke and get his money back. Problem solved.

"Take her to court," I suggest.

"Huh?"

"Sue Brooke for your money back and you'll be good."

"I can't do that. You know why?"

"Because you're a pussy?"

"No. Because I can't sue the mother of my child."

"ETHAN WHAT?" I scream.

"Another long story short: I got Brooke pregnant, oops."

"OH SHIT."

"Yeah it's bad. I know."

"ETHAN, YOU FUCKED UP."

"I know. And Brooke's like really against abortion so we can't do that."

"WAIT YOU'RE JOKING RIGHT?"

"I wish. If I was then I would've sued her. She decided to not tell me that she was pregnant until yesterday though."

"WELL DAMN."

"I know."

"HAVE FUN."

"Well the baby is gonna live here so yeah. We'll all have fun because you'll be a great uncle. Right?"

"NO I CAN'T HAVE A BABY LIVE HERE. THERE'S NO ROOM."

"We'll make room. And don't worry. It will only be for a little bit."

"ETHAN I CAN'T DO THAT."

Suddenly, Skylar walks through the door.

"Why are guys yelling?" She asks. I don't really know what to say. I want her to know because she'll obviously know eventually, but I feel like Ethan wants to keep it a secret for a while.

"It's nothing. Sorry if we woke you up," Ethan blurts out.

"It's fine," she says before leaving the room.

I take a deep breathe as I think everything through. And it's literally impossible for a baby to live her. I mean, it's a decent size apartment, but it's not good for a baby. And I don't want Brooke living here anyway. What about Skylar? Does she actually want me to kick Skylar out if she lives here?

Sorry I took 462829 years to update but lol this chapter is kinda long I guess? This was fun to write and I hope it was fun for you to read <3