Chapter 16

Grayson's POV

I'm starting to get worried about Skylar. She hasn't been back over and I'm worried she did something to hurt herself. The fight was so stupid and went way farther then it needed to. All over some stupid texts. I called Cameron 4 times and texted 17 times, no answer. So I called Ethan and he didn't know where Sky was either. I'm so worried that what I said actually meant something to her. I was just mad at the moment. Not a word that came out of my mouth was meant to be said. I miss Sky and everything about her. Her smile, her laugh, just everything. I can't handle this anymore. I'm going to see Skylar. Even if it's the last thing I do.

I put on a thin jacket and grabbed my phone. I opened the door only to see Skylar about to knock. I quickly embraced her into a hug before she could say anything. She instantly hugged me back. I heard her say "I'm sorry babe." "Why are you apologizing for this, you did nothing wrong, I'm the idiot who big deal out of nothing." We finally pulled away from the hug and I just couldn't help getting lost in her beautiful eyes. I looked down at her lips and back up at her. She slowly started to lean in, I did the same.

I felt her lips on mine. We slowly started to move our lips in sync. It quickly started to get really heated. My hands were roaming her gorgeous body. I then realized we were still in the hallway basically. I pulled away leaving her wanting more. I went to her ear and whispered "jump" in a low voice which I knew would make her go crazy. She obeyed and jumped up so I can catch her. I looked into her eyes again and without warning crashed my lips to hers, which took her by surprise.

I backed into the apartment with Skylar still wrapped around my waist. I kicked the door closed and walked to our bedroom without breaking the kiss. I gently layed her on the bed which deepened the kiss. I knew where this was going so I pulled away and asked " sky, are you sure you want to keep on going?" I ask concerned. She looked at me and nods and then whispers into my ear "I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else", in a low sweet voice. I lightly chuckle and smile and whisper back " Me neither Sky."

I lightly start to leave kisses up and down her neck being sure to leave love bites. I'm so in love with this girl and I mean it when I say I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. She has honestly changed me for the better and I can't thank her enough for that. I'm so in love with her, and I'll finally be able to show her.