Robbins Finds Out

DISCLAIMER/Author's note: I am NOT a doctor. If I state something wrong, please don't correct me.

Thanks to luciab2 for the review!

Raining days wasn't Jo's favorite thing about Seattle. Jo, who was almost five months pregnant, was getting tired easily lately and the rain didn't help one bit. Her bump was starting to show, which means she needed to tell people soon. She got in the residents lounge and saw half of her fellow residents-mates already getting dressed in their scrubs and the other half getting back in their street clothes; done with their shifts. She went to her cubby, which was next to her friend's, Stephanie Edwards, cubby. Jo started to undress to get into her scrubs. Stephanie noticed the bump and was about to ask her about it; until Dr. Webber started announcing assignments. Jo finished getting dressed and heard her assignment with Robbins.

Jo was in the N.I.C.U., waiting for Arizona and saw Alex in one of the rooms. He didn't noticed her, but she half-smiled at him working on a baby. She slightly touched her stomach and kept smiling. Then, a perky blonde--Arizona--czme up to her. "Hey, Wilson," she said.
"Oh, hey, Robbins," Jo smiled and stopped touching her abdomen.
"Ready to do rounds?"
"Uh, sure."
"You okay?"
"Yeah, just a little tired is all."
"Let's go!" They went into one of the N.I.C.U. rooms and Jo started to state the patient's information.
"Emma Sanders, two days old; born with Gastroschisis. Due to complications, was delivered prematurely by one month. Final surgery to put all the organs back in, should be tomorrow if all things are well." After that, they rounded on three more patients and it was lunch time. Before, Jo could leave; Arizona stopped her.
"So, Wilson..." she started.
"Yeah," Jo said.
"...I think you need to come clean about something..."
"...OK..." Arizona leaned in.
"Are you pregnant?" Jo froze.
"H-h-h-how d-id-"
"I can see your bump; plus you seem different. Good different. How far are you?"
"Almost five months."
"How come you haven't told anyone yet?"
"I was going to come clean sooner, but I don't know; it was a secret that Alex & I seemed to just keep."
"You know, people are going to start to tell."
"I know...I guess I just wanted that to happen...I'm still getting used to it."
"I mean, you are showing...surprise that rumor hasn't passed on yet..."
"OK...I'm going to go now..." Jo left and went into the cafeteria and got into line. Then she saw Stephanie and sat down with her food. "Hey." she smiled.
"Jo," Steph started.
"Yeah?"
"I have to ask you something, but it might be...well..."
"Well what?" Jo took a sipped of her water.
"Are you pregnant," she whispered. Jo stopped drinking and put her cup down and sighed.
"Let me guess...my 'bump'."
"Yeah...I noticed it, but didn't noticed it more till this morning."
"Yes...yes I am." Jo slightly smiled.
"Congrats...right?"
"Yeah." Jo giggled.
"Well, congrats," Stephanie smiled and started on her food.
"I wasn't ready to tell people, but I guess I might as well tell people now? I should ask Alex."
"You must be, what, five months?"
"Almost." They continued on their food and talked a little more on the subject.

Jo saw Alex at a nurse station and went up to him. "Hey."
"Hey," he smiled. "You feeling well?"
"Yeah; oh and by the way, Robbins and Stephanie know now." Alex looked at her.
"You're ready to tell people?"
"I think so, yeah."
"Mer is going to kill me for not telling her so soon, you know." Jo rolled her eyes. "What?"
"She can get over it, you know."
"I was just kidding, Jo."
"I know, I'm sorry..." Jo sighed.

Review please! Sorry if there wasn't a proper ending; didn't know how to end it :/