Welcome to the World

Btw I googled average weight and length for a newborn baby bc I never had a baby so...

Thanks to Slexiejolexaddict for the comment!

Wahhhh!

"It's a beautiful baby girl," the midwife exclaimed. Both Jo and Alex cried when the sound of their newborn baby girl filled the room. After the cord was cut and she was weighed - 7.5 lb - measured - 19 in. - and cleaned up. The nurse wrapped the baby in a pink blanket and handed the bundle of joy to the beaming parents. Jo looked down at her baby girl and teared up. She's a mom!

"Oh my gosh," Jo choked on her tears. The nurse handed Alex the birth certificate.

"Congrats," she said as she walked out. Alex sat down next to the bed.

"Wanna hold her," Jo asked Alex. Alex nodded as he picked up his daughter and looked at her.

"She's perfect," he said all choked up. He went and kissed Jo. "We did it..."

"What should we name her," Jo asked.

"I've been thinking about the name of Natalie."

"It's beautiful. It brings my heart joy. That should be her middle name Joy."

"I love it. Natalie Joy Karev."

This was purposely short to finish the story; even before this past Thursday episode. I had plans for a sequel with Natalie as a child/teenager, but that might change due to the events of the recent episode. If still interested I might write it. If you have any ideas, you can comment below and let me know. Thanks for reading.