You

I have lots of ideas, but I don’t know which one to start with, so I thought I post something in Alex’s eyes/POV (a little one-shot per paragraph, I guess you could say), while I planned. I didn’t want to leave you guys waiting for a chapter. If you have ideas, please feel free to PM me! Anyway, Read & Review (:

Something about Jo made him smile. Alex couldn’t put his finger on it. They’ve been dating for three months now and every time they kissed or hug or even hold hands, he smiles. He loves her. The last time he thought about that about another woman since Izzie.

When they had made love for the first time, it was amazing. He loved her even more. That felt weird. Calling it “made love” to him, it used to be just sex to him. He never even thought that with Izzie, to be quite honest.

The fact that Jo stays at his house more than in her apartment also makes him happy. He would’ve found that clingy before, now he loves it. The days that she’s at the hospital for overnight shifts or ends up at her apartment, he feels lonely.

This one time they were sitting on the couch. Alex had the TV on; he didn’t know what was on, ESPN or something. She was sitting there reading, he didn’t know the book nor did he care. Alex had his hand lying down on the couch next to her, just a habit. Next thing he knew, she grabbed his hand and hold it. She held it for so long. At first Alex thought it was an accident and she thought she was grabbing something. He looked at her, and then she tore her eyes from the book and smiled at him.

Derek wanted to have a BBQ, there wasn’t any special event, and it was for no reason at all. Alex agreed to go and decided to bring Jo. They were hanging in the backyard, sitting on a bench; He looked at Jo. God, she’s perfect, he thought. She looked at him and smiled. Next thing he knew, she kissed him. They never kissed in public like this before. It lasted for three minutes, until Meredith coughed at them.

Alex was deeply in love. He still can’t believe he made it this far. He was hers, she was his. Sometimes he wakes up before her and looks at her, in a non stalkerish way. Something about the way she sleeps made him smile, that’s when he decided he wanted to marry her.

Sorry that it’s short! Still I hope you guys liked it! Don’t forget to review. (: