Monday 8th June 2016

OMG! I had a total freak-quake when I saw someone as hot as JUSTIN BIEBER! So this is what happened:

I went to the Cafe after school, like always, and a hottie decided to sit on my table! In exact words he said "hey, there seems to be no more seats around. Are you alright if I sit with you?"

I looked around and saw many empty seats! I just let that go, I wouldn't want to waste an opportunity like this! Like damn, who even would? It was clear he just wanted to sit with me.

"Sure! I haven't seen you around town before."

"Yeah, just moved to South London recently. I have been here for about a week and still haven't even gone to school yet! So I am going tomorrow."

"Ooh! Hopefully you come to my school, that'd be great."

"Yeah! I'd love to be in a school with someone as cute as you, just being honest."

OMG! I was totally having a FREAK-QUAKE! Of course I would, he's cute and dreamy; he also seems pretty sweet.I found out his name is Tyler Montgomery, and he found out my name is Blossom Kellis. I was pratically having a moment! We started to talk about school, sports, hobbies and more-practically everything! We were getting on super well! Come on, it must've been love at first sight, well, destiny!

Out of nowhere Tyler asked an unexpected question: "Sooo.. Can I have your number?"

"Sure! We get along so well, I'd love to keep in touch."

I kept blushing and smiling ! It was a bit obvious I was more than satisfied. He started giggling at me making me blush even more! His laugh is so cute... His hair is on point... His face amuses me... In fact, he's Mister Perfect! Everything was going so perfectly till my enemy, the "mean girl", walked into the cafe. It was definitely the wrong time! Not surprisingly, she came towards us. The next thing I knew she was making out with Tyler! What? I thought she didn't even know this guy! 

"So Blossom, this is my girlfriend! She's the reason why I moved to South London. She was in my previous high school."

"Yep! He is MY boyfriend that loves ME with all his heart. He doesn't like anyone else, just ME! Especially not the biggest prick in the school.. YOU!" Laughed Stacey.

"Um.. I better get going I have homework to do... Bye Tyler!" I quickly bellowed.

Strangely, while I was literally RUNNING away from the cafe, someone grabbed my hand! I thought I was a pretty quick runner but it seems like someone is able to catch up with me. Cautiously, I turned around in fright. Who would do such a thing? Ava. Ava was right behind me! 

"OMG! Girllll I was looking through the cafe window and saw you talking to a complete HOTTIE! Hit him up babeeee!" Yelled Ava.

"LOL! You really had to stalk me didn't you. His name is TYLER!" I chuckled.

"That is such a cute name!"

"He's dating STACEY!"

"Oh come on, don't tell me it's Stacey from school..."

"Weren't you looking through the window?"

"Uhm yeah but I was obviously only focus in on his cute face... DUH!"

"HAHHAH you're a joke Ava. So damn typical though!"

"Go get him tiger!"

"Yeah but I told you he's da-"

"Hey girls!" Snapped Tyler

Suddenly, Tyler was right behind me? What about Stacey? It was cute how he'd run to get me, especially hen I wouldn't expect it... It had already been 5 minutes and he only got me then.

"I'm sorry I'm late."

"Well um you didn't really need to come get me..." I murmured.

"No, I did. Stacey shouldn't have called you a prick. I almost broke up with her right now because of it!"

"Damn! Even though you just met me!"

"Awwwh cute! But my name is Ava, nice to meet you." Explained Ava.

"Awesome! And I'm Tyler. Nice to meet you too. I'm guessing you two are best friends?"

"Yep!" Ava and I both replied at once.

These hoes ain't loyal! Tyler's phone started to ring loudly, with a hilarious ringtone. The screen seemed to read "Mum". Ava and I waited patiently for Tyler to be off his phone. Luckily, it didn't take long.

"Well, my mum wants me home for a family dinner, I'll call you!" Said Tyler.

"Sure! We might even  be at the same school ya know!" I blushed.

"Thatd be FUCKING TORTURE! Stacey will be bragging about how she has a cute, hot, caring boyfriend that gets her the latest Hermes bag that no one else has!" Snapped Ava.

All three of us burst out laughing. Ava has always been a humourous person, and that's why I love my best friend.

"Haha! Stacey isn't like that, she's the most beautiful person in the world, well, excluding you two of course!"

"LOL!" Laughed me and Ava.

"See ya soon girls!"

Damn, he was amazing! Ava and I took the bus to my place, I obviously didn't actually have homework. He knew that.

So as I was on the bus, I was doing some research on schools in my area due to my curiousity... I SCREAMED WHEN I FOUND OUT WHAT SCHOOLS ARE IN MY AREA! I had forgotten that I live in a small town so I had pratically made a massive fool out of myself! THERE WAS ONLY ONE SCHOOL IN MY AREA! No wonder why he kept sniggering and chuckling when I said we could be in my school. He probably this I am some sort of dumbass now..

I need to get ready for school tomorrow.. I feel DRAMAAAA! Alright I guess drama is not really the best thing... Cause then again I almost god fucking suspended cause of Stacey when she thought I was stealing her little boyfriend! He is ugly anyway. Ah damn I have to dress to impress tomorrow! I am pretty sure we all know exactly why. Hang on; it is only like 6 o'clock right now and I am thinking about what to wear, what to do and how to act? Damn, it looks like I really am obsessed...