Sorry

***Talyea's POV***

Six weeks in. I am six weeks in and I've never been happier. Or clean.

Being the newest member of the merchandise sales crew, I've been welcomed into such open arms. We all got along so well, even if it were just four of us, but they were so welcoming. And that meant so much to me.

Mine and Kyle's relationship was amazing. Six weeks since he showed up at the hospital and took me under his wing. He was so supportive, and whenever I felt like relapsing, I told him and he took me to the nearest Starbucks, and we went to a movie, it made me keep my mind off it all.

Lou and I were best friends, it's like we've known each other for years! It was also like that with the rest of the guys.

Except Andy.

Andy never really said anything to me since I got here, and whenever it was just me and him in the room, he'd get antsy and get out of there, almost like I freaked him out. But I didn't let it bother me, although I have been developing a bit of a crush on him since the beginning of my road to sobriety.

"Tals!" Clairy, another one of the merch sellers, yelled from the front of the tent.

"What?" I yelled back.

"We ran out of bracelets! Can you run to the bus and grab another box? And make it quick!" She said, trying to deal with a fan.

"Ok! I'll be right back!" I replied, dashing out of the busy room and through the back door. Yeah, even the back door was crowded.

It was insane tonight! This was my second time running out the the bus to grab another box if merch because we were selling so much! Not because we weren't organized, but the fans had already bought out ALL of our extra stuff! Good thing I ordered more and they just came in today!

I ran up the steps of the bus, darting straight to the back and grabbing the box of bracelets from under the couches in the back.

I speed walked through the bus, not paying attention and ran dead smack into someone, causing me to drop the box and the contents of it on the floor.

"Fucking shit!" I muttered and bent down to pick them up.

The person also bent over to help. "S-sorry Talyea."

I looked up at who the person was.

It was Andy.

I bit my lip as we looked each other, but I diverted my attention back onto the box of bracelets that were now everywhere.

I never noticed how beautiful his eyes were. Although they were kind of like mine, they were a blue gray, his were more gray, and defiantly a clear gray blue colour. Fuck.

There was one last bracelet, and Andy and I both went to pick it up. Our hands were touching and I swear, I felt an amazing volt of electricity go through me when we did.

I giggled and he quickly pulled his hand back and blush insanely. It was cute though.

"Don't you have a show to play?" I asked, trying to create a conversation. After all, most if our conversations were just saying "hey, how are you," "good morning," or "the Advil is in the cupboard next to the fridge."

"Um, y-yeah." He stuttered, like he was nervous or something.

"Why are you here and not there?" I laughed.

"My phone died."

"You could've given it to Clairy, Tommy, Jake or I and we could've put it on the charger for you." I smiled. He smiled back, shyly.