Forgive Me?

•••Andy's Point of View•••

I felt pairs of hands on me. One pair grabbing my arm, and the other pair grabbing my legs and pulling me from the bunk.

"Ow, what the fuck?" I asked, rubbing my eyes.

"Time to wake the fuck up!" Eric laughed.

I growled at them and they shut up, walking away quickly.

I sat up and rubbed my neck. That fucking hurt. Like, a lot. Lou and Eric better watch their back now, because payback a bitch. Extra bitchy if it was me in a shitty mood.

I stood up, falling back a step. I felt like shit because of the lack of sleep.

After Talyea and I had our little discussion last night, I couldn't get to sleep. Especially since all you could hear in the quietness and low hum of the bus was Talyea's breath hitching. Yeah, she was crying. And I don't know what for. Maybe it was because I wasn't the nicest yesterday, or the fact that her and Lou didn't have the greatest argument before we all went to bed.

Don't ask what the argument was about, I don't even know, no one knows. They just had a completely random argument.

I walked out to front of the bus, sitting on the couch and looking around. Lou still looked pissed off that was directed to me (or maybe he was just zone out or something like that), Dave and Joshua we drinking coffee, and Eric and Kyle were throwing the football around. Clairy and Jake were cuddled up and Tommy was staring me down.

Talyea wasn't here.

I raised an eyebrow and looked around, Clairy noticing the worry (I guess?) in my face and gave me the hand gesture that she was asleep.

I nodded my head and she smiled, cuddling back into Jake's side. We're they even a couple? I have no idea, but I wanted that so bad. With Talyea.

***Talyea's Point of View***

"Taly! Wake up, we gotta set up the merch tables!" Clairy's voice ringed in my ear.

I groaned, but pulled myself out of my bunk.

"Have I really been sleeping all day?" I yawned, grabbing my glasses and putting them on.

"Yup!" She said happily. "And Andy has never looked so lost!"

"Andy looked what?" I asked, going through my stuff and pulling out my outfit for today.

"He was a lost puppy. It was like- he was moping around all day and keep asking me if I could wake you up."

"Hmm." I said. "How much time until the doors open?"

"Like, forty-five minutes. Why, you gonna be awhile in there?" She answered, teasing her firey red hair.

"My make-up is a bitch to do." I said sarcastically, sliding into the bathroom.

"Don't be long!" She giggled and left. I rolled my eyes; Jake probably came in and dragged her out.

I quickly undressed, pulling on my frayed, denim shorts with my woven brown leather belt, and slipping on my peachy pink coloured shirt, paired with my gray cardigan. I grabbed my eyeliner and winged it out, adding a bit of mascara to my lashes. I added a light pink lip gloss to my lips and made a popping sound.

I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded. I felt girly today, so people were going to have to deal with it.

I unlocked the door and walked out, getting a face full of flowers. Pale pink and yellow roses, to be exact.

"Ow." I said,

"Sorry." The person said.

"No, it's ok." I rubbed my forehead where a roses thron got me and looked up.