Glad You Came

So this chapter is mostly about Alice, but it's mainly just for this chapter as is it just a filler chapter.

Enjoy <3

Oh an as well, this story has over 600 reads! Thank you guys so much, that is crazy!!! I love every single one of you!!

+++ Alice's Point of View +++

I walked onto the bus, sitting down and letting out a huge sigh. I just made an idiot of myself infront of Joshua.

Dammit.

Usually, when I did something like this, I would go outside on sit on the roof of the house and clear my head, but where on earth will I find a house were the owner won't give a damn about a random person in their roof? Unless...

I looked up. Ok, maybe there's no place to get on top of the bus above the front lounge, it was just all mirror. But maybe.

I got up and spotted a little exit on the top of the bus, right above...

Joshua's bunk.

What an odd place for an exit, I thought to myself, climbing into his bunk and opening the exit, making my way up to the top.

I closed the exit, hoping I didn't make too much of a mess in his bunk.

I pulled out my iPhone and plugged in my headphones, pressing the play button and lying down, putting my hood up and looking at the stars above.

The sun goes down
The stars come out
And all that counts
Is here and now
My universe will never be the same
I'm glad you came

I smiled; yes I was listening to the Pop Goes Punk version of 'Glad You Came,' do you have a problem with that?

I was probably almost asleep when I felt someone nudge my arm, causing me to rip my headphones out and sit up quickly.

"Whoa, there, Alice in Wonderland."

"Oh, h-hey Joshua." I stuttered.

He smiled and sat cross legged beside me. "Hey."

Ugh, his smile made me melt.

"So what brings you up here?" I asked, pausing my music.

"Nothing really, I just; I come up here after shows to calm down, I guess." He shrugged.

I crossed my legs and sat across from him, twiddling my thumbs to avoid eye contact with his light brown eyes that just made me melt.

"What are you doing up here?" He asked.

"Just to clear my head. In Wilsonville, every night I would climb onto the roof and look at the stars and listen to music."

"It's nice doing that sometimes. Especially when it's clearance beautiful like it is tonight."

"It is beautiful." I said quietly.

"What's actually wrong, Alice?"

Tell him, Alice! I thought.

I can't tell him, that would be weird! My mind countered.

I shrugged. "I guess it's just that, I'm not at home. Homesick, I guess. I've been with my dad my whole life, I'm nineteen now, and still live with him because, other than him and Andy, I'm lost and I have nobody."

"You have us." He said. I looked up at him, our eyes making contact. "Everyone's family is the bands family, if you know what I mean?"

I persed my lips. "No, I don't. Do explain, please."