Boulvard of Broken Dreams

So I've made my decision.... And BAM!! THERE'S GONNA BE A SEQUEL! It's going to be titled, "Waiting for Superman" and I'm currently on the writing process of the first chapter.! <3

Haha, anywhore, I just want to say, thanks for all the support and feedback y'all. It's greatness and you all deserve a big cookie and tickets to a concert of your choosing! Haha!

So yeah, if you can't already guess, this is the FINAL chapter!

Enjoy, my beautiful people <3

*WARNING* FEELS AHEAD

*** Talyea's Point of View ***

The endless ringing went on for what seemed like hours, when in reality, it had only went five times before he picked up.

"Hey."

"Hey."

"Talyea, Talyea I'm sorry. I overreacted. It's just, I mean I love you an all, but a baby? That's soon..." He went on, babbling on how he wasn't ready to be a father. I just rolled my eyes at his excuses. Lets face it, he doesn't want the kid. And if he doesn't want it, then he and I probably won't work out. And that's the lat thin I want to happen.

"Where's Hope?" I asked, rubbing my temples.

"Kyle came over and picked her up. He said Genevieve said that you went to the park and wanted him to pick her up when Ash and Dave got home. Why?"

God I love Genevieve.

"Because you're probably going to flip shit." I said bluntly, leaning against the material of Ryan and Carlee's couch.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, if you don't want the kid, then I don't want to be in this relationship." I said, the sound of Andy taking in a sharp breath on the other end filled the other line. "Andy, I won't lie, I love you, but I want this kid, and if you can't support that, what makes you think you can support it when it's finally born? Andy, like I said, I love you, as this hurts so much but I can't. do. this. I'm sorry, but we have to break it off... For good."

&&

I packed the last of mine and Hope's things, taping the last of the boxes and hauling them to the truck. Turns out, Ryan never sold his place up in Canada, and he was selling it to me so I could just... Start over.

I cried so hard after saying goodbye to Andy over the phone, but in all honesty, I don't think I had the guys to do it to his face. Seeing the pain and possible tears falling down his face would've broken my heart and changed my mind, which is the last thing I'd need.

"That's the last of them." I sighed, rubbing my hands together. Ryan pursed his lips.

"You don't have to do this, Tals."

"No Ryan, I do need to do this. If he doesn't want what's growing inside of me, then he doesn't want me. Because for nine months, what's growing inside of me is a part of me, and he said he loved me for me. That should include our baby." I said sternly, rubbing my belly again. Currently, I was now ten weeks pregnant, but I could feel my baby starting to grow and make the tiniest of bumps.

"I get it. Just, when she's older, at least give her the right to know who her father is."

"Her? How can you be so sure?" I raised an eyebrow, calling Hope. She came sulking out, holding the stuffed bear that Andy had gotten her before the first time we broke up. She was less than impressed with us moving to Canada, infact she was dead set against it. But when she found out about me having a baby, and Andy being a complete jackass about it, she changed her mind, but she said she "was going to miss daddy and love him always even if he's being a meanie head," which probably shattered my heart. She love him so much and now I was going to break it off. I can't believe I was actually going through with this.