Spend Time

"Rise and shine!" said Ruby in a sing song voice. Kelly rubbed her eyes and yawned. Then she rolled her eyes at Ruby and got out of the bed. "Now get rid of that morning breath and come enjoy some bacon and eggs with me!"
Kelly gave in and while walking to the bathroom she said, "I didn't know you Rebels could be so cheerful." Ruby laughed and went back downstairs. Soon Kelly got dressed in a not too bright outfit and went downstairs. She found a hungry Ruby smiling mischievously at her. "Why are you smiling like that?" asked Kelly.
"I just can't wait to change your wardrobe." Ruby replied.
"Hey now not my whole wardrobe. I got some pretty colors in there."
"Well I'm gonna show you pretty colors at our neck of the woods now hurry up and eat because next it's to the mall!"

Kelly and Ruby arrived at the mall and all Kelly saw from window shopping was dark clothes. Some of them just looked evil and other looked like a badass style. I'm gonna try the bada** look, Kelly thought.
"So do you see anything you like Kelly." Ruby asked her.
"Bada**." Kelly said immediately after getting out of thought.
"Huh?" Ruby replied kind of startled.
"Sorry, I got lost in thought. I want to try the bada** look." she explained.
"Well why don't we go from head to toe. Let's go to Journey's." said Ruby as they walked towards Journey's. As they walked Kelly notices a Journey's Kids not to far down the hall. Wow that's pretty cool. I didn't think they had kids on this side of the border anyway. They aren't that cold than I thought, Kelly thought to herself.
"Kelly! What do you think of these?" Ruby said holding up a pair of black with gold buckles boots.
"Sorry, I think they are a killer pair of boots." said Kelly as Ruby started to chuckle at word choice.
"Glad to see your making an effort." Ruby said still giggling. Okay time to start the questions. Okay settle and slow, settle and slooow.
"Come on let's pick like three more pairs for you. How about some sneaks, heels and another pair of boots. Sound good?" Ruby explained. Kelly nodded her head then asked, "How are we gonna to pay for all this?"
"I got you it's on me." Ruby explained.
"No no no. You can't. I will pay for it myself." Kelly argued.
"Nope it's fine I got it covered." she said with a grin.
"No I will pay for two and you can pay for the other two. And besides I could have paid for them myself I'm loaded. I work for the government for Pete's sake!" Kelly told her.
"Okay lawyer lady." Ruby gave in and they finally agree and started to look for the other shoes. As they were looking Kelly asked Ruby, "Where do you work?"
"I'm a marketer. So your not the only one that's loaded either Miss." she responded pointing at Kelly.
"Well excuse me! You must have enough to feed two family. I know I'd have to feed mine or they'd suffer without me. Do you want to raise a family too?" Kelly questioned her.
"I don't really know I guess I'm looking for the right person. You know I said we don't really date on this side of the border." Ruby. "Maybe when you guys make the peace I can find that person." Kelly put her hand on her shoulder and said that she would try. So I guess we need to fix the situation for the sake of people being happy with the one they love. The percent of people getting married is pretty low in the Wringler side as well. Better tell Loretta this later, Kelly thought. Now they were done looking for shoes once they paid and Kelly had a black, purple, red, and blue pair of shoes. As they were heading out of Journey's Kelly noticed a really dark store with a disco ball and all things inappropriate. She looked at it confused horror. Ruby laughed and said, "That's Spencer's and don't look at the posters or go in their if you don't want to get traumatized yet."
"Have you ever went in there?" Kelly asked Ruby moving on with her.
"Yup and when I did I was a immediately traumatized. But I could handle it cause I had become a true Rebel at heart. You know that all of us here are from the your side but once we step in there we are true Rebels." Ruby explained. Kelly nodded her head thinking. We should have a room where the Rebels go into it and stand in it for a few minutes then they will become a true Wringler again but can still visit the other side or the border.
They went to stores called Hood, Dark Fortress, Dark Knight, and Wicked. Ruby and Kelly had fun shopping together and when they were in one of the stores Kelly asked Ruby, "Do you and your friends come here a lot?"
"Oh yeah this mall is awesome. It's easier to shop at than the mall on your side because it has everything that we want." After all the shopping and a cup of coffee at Starbucks Kelly learned that Ruby's parents are Wringlers and she came here to 'embrace her dark side' and because it was more her style. She wants me to find herb true love and knows it isn't on this side. She also wants to make peace for the good if the people too. Ruby said the tension isn't good for business. Kelly also learned that although she is a marketer she doesn't travel a lot. Also she hopes her products will give happiness and making the world easier. Ruby sells cooking products. Her Blendi blender makes fruits more nutritious and easier to blend. If there was peace she could sell more of her products. After that interesting chat the girls went back to the house.

Kelly was beat she was feeding information about the day to Loretta and she could here her scribbling this down on a pad. "So what do you think Lory?"
"I love it, you did great Kelly keep it up. We are getting a lot of information. The people of Genuwyne will thank you." Loretta gushed.
"Oh please just know that I will try my best to get more things that to help our nation. Goodnight Lory. Bye!"
"Goodnight be safe! Bye!" Loretta ended the call.
I did great today. You are really helping your nation. You can do it. Kelly was stuck in thought until she drifted to sleep.