Chapter 1

"We can make this work. I know it will be hard, but if we try. We'll be saving each other." Rick stands in front of the fence, his eyes cast down into a stern plead that seems to make everybody proud of him. This was the Rick Grimes that gave up his position for a farmer. This, was the leader that was missing all these months. The governor looks up from his one eye, an ugly frown on his face. His lips are curled into disgust. Michonne and Hershel are kneeling on the ground in front of him. The group back at the fence is ready with weapons. Valerie is standing close with her lover, Daryl Dixon. The both of them pressed so close, it was a wonder they didn't conjoin. The need to stay close between them was like glue. After all the fights they had, the only way that can make them see past that is if something bad happens...

The governor stares around, his eyes to his group, then, to Ricks. He lifts Michonne's Katana away from Hershel. Rick breathe out a sigh of relief.

"Liar." The governor spits. He swung the Katana, and life left Hershel Greene's eyes. The prison broke lose and all at once, everybody began shooting. Bullets and empty shells spilled the floor as people collapse. Dead or injured. Walkers pooled the now open fence thanks to the tank as Rick's group move backwards. Daryl steps in front of Valerie's crying and fury form who was attempting to charge towards the bastard of a man. He shouts something at her which made her glare back. All their hard work was gone. It was going to be destroyed.

The sounds of sobs, coming from Maggie and Beth as they watch their father die. Daryl and Valerie look at each others eyes, the pain and sadness eloped them. Daryl shake Valerie's hand and shouted at her again. Valerie shook her head, not wanting to leave. The redneck pushed Valerie back as he began shooting a number of men coming their way. With one last shout from Daryl, Valerie ran towards the prison, her black hair whip past her as Daryl saw her for possibly, the very last time.

Just a quick flashback, and a quick sneak peak. Also, i think I'm going to start writing in third person view for the first few chapters. And if you really are a TWD fan, you won't mind that I skipped between episodes and seasons!!!! Welcome back my fans. To the sequel of gone!!!!!!!!!!!! Next chapter going up, tonight or.... tomorrow!!!!!

MAKE sure to comment and vote, cause i need shipnames for Daryl and Valerie. Brace yourself guys, this sequel is going to be a major roller coaster then the last one.