Author's rant

Hey guys, this is not an update but a rant. So here's the thing. I've been reading TWD's fanfictions for over a year now and the thing that gets me really piss off is the fact that 

A: Storylines does not make sense

B: Relationships are being drawn TOO fast

C: Daryl is more, caring then badass. 

I mean come on guys!!! Daryl is the redneck that don't give a shit and it takes a long time to break his walls! But, i can't say i don't like stories like those but not all the time!! Daryl is suppose to be quiet, stubborn and not show any emotions at all after his brother died. If you watch the TV show, you'll know what i'm talking about. First impression of Daryl Dixon, is that he is a jackass and only cares for people if he likes them.

He, does not give a shit about anyone else, i mean he does but quietly!! Daryl is a character that keeps to himself. Please, don't destroy it by making him love sick! Love interest are not suppose to happen until at least a couple chapters. Not directly the first and second chapters!

Sorry, guys i just needed to let it out. I'm not criticizing your work. You guys do amazing stories but try to tone the relationship levels down a little bit. Your suppose to built up the tension! And please make the main character of your story, more badass then weak. I don't think it's something that Daryl likes.

I mean, sure. Carol was weak but she grew tough right? I mean look at the newest episode of TWD. She killed so many people that belonged to Neagen. 

Maybe Maggie is the next Sasha in series? ;) Seriously, she looked crazy!

Anyway, that's all from me, expect a chapter from me tomorrow or tonight. See ya!