Chapter 4

Past

"No, Merle. No me."

"Daryl, you don't have to this alright? We can work something out, we need you." Rick said, slightly shock at what Daryl was doing. Daryl ignored him, and went behind the trunk to retrieve his bag. "Daryl, Daryl! Think about what you're doing!" I hissed at him, my eyes blazing as i followed him, Rick in tow. "It was always Merle and me before. I'll be fine." He replied back, emotionless. 

"But i won't be. Daryl, don't leave me." I snarled at him. "Like i said, no Merle. No me." He blankly replied. My face held shock as i saw how cold he was. "What about Carol?" Rick demanded. "She'll understand." Daryl, begin walking away. 

"Give me a moment." I whispered to Rick seemingly because i was the only one that can talk some sense to him. "Daryl, think over this. The Governor is coming to the prison. We need you. I need you." I yelled at him, his back still turn to me as he walk towards his bastard of a brother.

"Looky, here we got ourselves a 'ooker. Hey, baby brother you sure know how to pick em'" Merle said, with a smirk, licking his lips at the sight of me. "Shut up, Merle." Daryl responded, dragging Merle back in the forest. "Daryl Dixon. You get your ass back over here and talk to me or i swear to god, I will personally kick your balls back to china!" I yelled, not caring Merle was staring at me with astonishment. 

Daryl paused for a moment and i watch him wince at my threat knowing fully well i would do that to him. Slowly, he turn towards me, his strides small and slow. "You're thinking selfishly here." I hissed lowly, once he was in front of me. "I'm not. Merle's blood. I ain't leavin' him no more." Daryl watch Merle as he lean on a tree smirking at the both of us. "But you will leave me?" I asked, holding back tears. 

"If that's what it takes." He said dryly. "Your a bastard. I don't know why i even bothered to do this." I growled, throwing my hands in the air. "Daryl, your family is back in the prison, back with me. We need all the help we can get and i can't do this without you alright? I just can't. What has he ever done for you? He left you to deal with your father alone. He was never there for you!" I was closed to yelling. Daryl shot me a glare, that made me want to slap him.

"Merle is my brother. Mah family. I ain't leavin without em. I have no family at the prison." His blue eyes stare at me with anger, hatred and disgust. I recoiled against him and took a step back, "Then i am no longer yours." I growled. "Take it, I don't want it. Maybe once you join a new group. You'll find another woman to play with." I didn't yell, or whispered. It was a calm and dangerous tone. I threw him the silver ring he gave me a week before. He grabbed it when it was in the air and stared at me, no emotions filling in. 

And with that, i turned on my heel and headed back to the group awaiting by the car. Rick saw me and stood up straighter. I shook my head and he sighed. As one, all of us got in the car and drove back without our hunter in tow.

Present

"We can stay here." Mika, said. Her voice innocent and sweet. Tyrese, me and Carol look at each other and fakely nodded, not sure what to say. We were all hold up in a cabin we found. Carol found us when we left Lizzie and Mika in the forest when we heard the screams. She was supposed to be banished since she killed Karen and David but i thank God, that she found us. Carol was busying herself opening nuts and acorns, as i was busy checking how much Ammo we had. The three of us were lost in our thoughts. Not able to do anything. We were all lost. Our group was scattered for all we know, we could've been the only people to survive. I stop counting the Ammo and stare out the window. The dark night, filled the skies as i wondered whether Daryl was walking the earth as a walker  or as a hunter.

Updated!!! YAS!!!!