Chapter 2

(y/n) waited outside of Anteiku, twirling with her hair nervously. She was told to wait outside of the cafe. Kaneki needed to finish his shift, which should be any minute now. Her heart wouldn't stop racing and the blush that was on her face wouldn't run off. This was her first time to go on a date. Her very first time. She went on plenty of dates in her head, but not in real life. What if she messed up? What if she fell on him and his face gets squished by her breasts? She's seen that in plenty of anime, so she fears that's bound to happen. 

She looks down at her mounds, sweat dropping. She was pretty big. (y/n) cupped her face and started to panic. What if he fell on her and his face gets buried in her breasts? What if that happens? Or he looks down at her, since he was a little taller than her, and sees her breasts? What if he tries to squeeze her shoulder, but accidentally misses and gets her breasts instead? There were so many opportunities!

All the shoujo anime she watched now has her thinking all the wrong ideas! She then slapped her face. Kaneki was too much of a adorable dork to do such a thing. He's too shy, so there's nothing to worry about. She assured herself that nothing perverted was going to happen on this date. She wore a cute long sleeved kitty purple sweater with a white tank top underneath, a black skirt, black leggings, and black ankle high boots. She still had her kitty purse. (y/n) really liked cats. That was her favorite animal ever. They were so cuddly, fuzzy, fluffy, cuddly, fluffy, fluffy, fluffy, and more fluffy! 

She wants a cat, but sadly she wasn't allowed to have any animals in her apartment. Not even snails! That's what she hated about her apartment building, but it was all she had for now. She checked the time on her watch. It was almost four o'clock, which is around the time Kaneki is suppose to come on out.

There was a sudden anxious gnawing feeling in her stomach. (y/n) was so nervous! There was one thing she wanted to do at the end of the date. It was to kiss him. She suddenly slapped herself for thinking that. She couldn't do that on the first date! Plus, she's too shy to make a move! She rubbed the back of her neck, a small smile on her face. Her first date was going to be with her first crush. That's right. Kaneki is (y/n)'s first crush. 

Well, not first crush. Her first love. She never really had any interest in any boy. She just wanted to focus on what was important, but after meeting Kaneki, she felt feelings for him. Real feelings that wouldn't leave. Oh she just hopes that this date will go well. In fact, she doesn't even know what she was going to do! All he told her was wait outside of Anteiku and that was all. Nothing else.

She wasn't ready to do it on the first date. Not after they had a second date! Again, (y/n) slapped her face. "Quit getting a head of yourself! It's not like we're married, unless, he plans on proposing!" she said out loud, freaking out. This was her first time going out on a date, so she was very inexperienced on this. Yes, she read romance books and shoujo. She even watched shoujo anime, but she has no idea what to do on a real date in real life. She then thought: "What if he asked me to have his children?" 

That's still doing it! Having sex! But, then she would be having Kaneki's children, which made her chest feel all warm and fuzzy. She could all ready see it! All ten of their children! She blushed at the thought and loved the idea. She certainly wouldn't mind having Kaneki's children. Someone as sweet and kind as him would definitely make a great father and husband. While she was daydreaming about that, she didn't even realize that Kaneki was walking down the steps towards her.

He beamed when he seen her. He was clearly happy to see (y/n). "H-Hello (y/n)!" he greeted her, but that didn't catch her attention. She was too busy in her dreamland. Blushing, he went up to her and hugged her from behind, resting his chin on her head, pulling her close. This caused to go back to reality and looked up, seeing who was hugging her. She blushed when she seen that it was Kaneki. He looked down at her and gave her a warm smile.