Chapter 9

(y/n) knocked on Kaneki's doorbell, feeling more shy than usual. What he did at the cafe was really unexpected of him to do. When she watched him lift up her skirt, she kinda froze. He was this cute, adorkable nerd who just lift up her skirt without notice. And in public too. She was just glad that he was only able to see her exposed thigh. Still, it really shocked her. She couldn't really find the right words to speak to him when he did that. She wasn't going to lie, it was embarrassing. 

If they did it somewhere private, maybe it wouldn't be as embarrassing then it was in public. She shook her head. He wasn't thinking clearly and she could tell that he was embarrassed as well. Maybe a little bit more than she was. Behind the door, she could hear some running around and the dropping of books, which made her chuckle. The door then swung open and she was greeted with a Kaneki with books on him.

"A-Ah! Hello (y/n)! Sorry, I was just rearranging some books, and then the shelf fell and all the books are on me, I put the shelf back up and here I am," he laughed nervously, rubbing the back of his head. She only nodded, giggling.

"So, can I come in?" she asked peering into the apartment. Books were all over the floor and she couldn't help but laugh. He blushed in embarrassment.

"Y-You may," he said, moving aside to let her enter. She smiled at him and removed the books that were on him. He closed the door and followed her. She bent down and started to pick up all of his books, with him helping. They then put the books back on the bookcase and went to sit down on his bed, sighing.

"You sure do have a lot of books, Master Kaneki," she giggled, giving him a flirty wink. He quickly looked away, trying to hide his blush. He was still ashamed of his actions at the cafe. He really didn't mean to lift her skirt up. It was like his body did it voluntarily without him even realizing it. He was worried that she might have been mad at him and he wanted to apologize to her quickly before she blew up at him. 

"I apologize for my rude behavior that I did earlier today. I-I didn't mean for that to happen. Please don't be mad at me," he said, turning and giving her a hug. Her heart ached. She wasn't even mad at him. She hugged him back and chuckled lightly.

"Awww, Kaneki, it's okay. Though, I wished you would've done that in private though," she whispered in his ear. He quickly pulled back, his blush running deeper. She giggled. "It's always so cute to see you flustered!"

"U-Umm, thanks," he said, feeling his heart thump against his chest. "You really did look cute in that maid outfit. I, um, wouldn't mind seeing it on you again." He really did like (y/n) being in that outfit. He felt like it suited her and it had looked so cute on her. The only person he paid attention to at the cafe was her and only her. The other maids didn't catch his attention, only she did. And he felt like an extreme pervert for saying that and lifting her skirt up.

She blushed. "T-Thanks," she stuttered out, looking down at her lap. She was then pulled down and was suddenly laying down next to Kaneki. He buried his face into her neck and gave her gentle kisses. She let out a soft laugh and kissed him on the cheek. She the nuzzled her face against his chest and let out a sigh. And then, without warning, he was on top of her, his fingers trailing down to her sides and starting to tickle her. She barked out a series of laughs and tried to push him off.

"K-Kaneki! Stop! AHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA!" she laughed, squirming under him, trying to remove his hands away from her sides. When it came to tickle fights, she always lost. He laughed and leaned over to her ear.

"I think that's Master Kaneki to you missy," he said. If he weren't tickling her right now, she would be blushing horribly. He then lifted up her leg and started to tickle her foot. That was her weak spot. Tears started to trickle down her face from all of the laughing. She then felt him give her gentle kisses on her leg while he tickled her. She quickly took her foot back and started gasping for air, wiping her tears away.