Chapter 8

"Are you done in there (y/n)?" the maidager asked, knocking on (y/n)'s door. The maidager had blue hair and she wore a maid outfit with dog ears and dog tail. She even had the paws. When she didn't hear her respond, she knocked on the door again, a little louder this time.

"D-Do I have to wear this? It's a-a little e-embarrassing," she said from behind the door, shifting around. She wore a maid costume with cat ears, cat tail, and cat paws.

"It's the uniform of the cafe! So you have no other choice but to wear the uniform sweetheart," the maidager said, flipping her hair. (y/n) mumbled something under her breath and left the changing stall, a small blush on her face. The maidager squealed and started to take pictures of her. "AHHHHHHHHHH OMG YOU LOOK SO KAWAII!!"

"Um, isn't 'omg' text talk?" (y/n) asked, pulling her outfit down. She wore kitty panty hose underneath, but it still felt weird wearing a maid outfit.

"IT IS BUT YOU LOOK SO KAWAII!!"

"T-Thanks?" she said, looking away. This was really embarrassing and she was going to fight (best friend's name) after her shift was over. The maidager nodded.

"I hope you remember the rules because they are very important. And don't forget to act all cute and kawaii. And since you're a kitty, you have to say nya~ after every sentence you say."

"I-I remember the rules and don't worry, I w-will, nya~" she said, making sure that came out adorable. It worked because the maidager squealed and skipped away, barking. The rules, she thought, was ridiculous. There was only one rule! They had to call their costumer whatever they want to be called. Master, Senpai, Your Awesomeness, or if they had some really perverted costumers, Daddy. She really hoped she doesn't get one of those costumers. 

Majority of the time the maids here have to call their costumers Master, so she loosened up on that part. She had filled out the form and had to make coffee, tea, any other kind of drink, and food last month, and she had to wait patiently for them to respond. Next month is December, and that meant that Kaneki's birthday was coming up. She had to get him something great for his birthday, she just doesn't know what. Maybe cuddle him and give him kisses.

He did like cuddles, so she would probably cuddle him and smother him is smooches. She's done it before, so she would just do that to him on his birthday. She'll also probably buy him a book and some clothes. Maybe even buy him a kitty Kigurumi onesie for him! He would so adorable! That's what she was going to do! Cuddles, smooches, buy him a book, some clothes, and a kitty Kigurumi onesie! 

She couldn't wait for his birthday to come up! All she had to do is wait one more month and get enough money, will she do so. She'll probably cuddle him more than she all ready does. He does love her cuddles, so it wouldn't hurt. Taking a deep sigh, she took out her notepad and pen and left the back room and into the cafe. 

Everything was in bright colors and some "kawaii" music was playing in the background. They had opened up an hour a go and they had so many costumers! Gulping, she went over to a table, which had a big blonde guy who wore a white suit with..........a woman? At least that was (y/n) thinks he or she was. She'll probably figure it out once she takes their orders.

"Wouldn't you think I would look quite adorable in one of those maid outfits Yamori?" the person asked, putting their leg on top of the other and laughing.

"Do you really want me to answer that Nico?" the person called Yamori said, looking and sounding bored. He also sounded rough and mean, so (y/n) definitely had to be super kind and sweet. But all she wanted to do was head over to another table, but the male called Nico all ready seen her walking up to them.