Playing Around.

-------/--------/--------/---------/------/--

Jalizah pov,

"Damn Lizah ," Chris whispered

"Nigga what," I asked

Damnnnn Lizah," he said a little Louder

I was becoming confused and scared. I hope ain't no bug on me. We were in the living room eating some cake cause he thought we both needed it.

"Damnnnnnnnn Lizah ," he yelled

"Chris what the fuck, is there something on me,'' I asked

"DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNN LIZAH, BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE CRUMBS ON YOUR FACE,'' He yelled

I don't even know why the hell I followed this nigga up . Damn Lizah for real.!

I flipped him off and wiped around my mouth.

He laughed while taking our plates into the kitchen. While he did that , I decided to gather my things and head to the room .

"Jalizah, what did I tell you about doing things without my help ," Chris asked from behind me

I turned to see him glaring at me with his hands on his hips and tapping his foot.

"I'm not a baby you know," I spoke as I continued to make my way to the room

When I got in there , I placed my crutches against the wall. I can't believe I have to be on those for a whole week in a half. It might not be that long, but those things are not comfortable, I can feel my underarms beginning to bruise.

When I got comfortable, I let out a soft moan. Today has been very stressful. I'm just glad it's coming to an end and I can finally relax.

I was laying on my tummy, when I felt a slap on my booty.

I yelped out in pain and turned to mean mug the hell out of Chris . I gave him a cold glare , but it only made him laugh.

This nigga doesn't take me serious at all. So with that being said, I decided to play with his emotions.

I sat up and began to take my shirt off slowly. Then did the same with my pants. In the corner of my eye I could see Chris biting his bottom lip as he watched me. Perfect.

Dragging my finger tips up my thighs seductively then looked at Chris.

I licked my lips and made sure it was nothing but lust he seen from my eyes.

"Chris, you wanna lay down with me ," I asked

He responded by stripping out of his t shirt and shorts. Lifting the covers up , he joined me in the King sized bed and wrapped his muscular arms around me.

I started to push my ass down on his package, earning a grunt from him.

"I can't seem to get comfortable," I spoke as I continued grinding my ass against him

"Baby girl, you gotta stop moving," he said sounding frustrated

" What's wrong Chris ," I smirked

He breathed in in slowly , then moved back making me fall on my back due to how much I was rubbing against him .

Before I could react to what happened, Chris was in between my legs.

"You thought you were going to get back at me ," he asked

He placed his hand on his bulging member through his boxers and began roughly rubbing it against my treasure box.

Oh. My. God.

I couldn't even answer, I just shook my head no in response to his question.

"You lying to me baby," he furrowed his eyebrows and started poking my vagina with his dick.

A moan slipped from my lips and I nodded my head yes.

He wasn't even inside of me and I was feeling some type of way.

"Apologize to daddy," he spoke pushing my legs up and grinding against me.

"I'm sorry Daddy," I said then covered my mouth.

"Would you like to say Anything else ," he questioned

"Fuck me please," I begged.!