The Chapel.

Chris Pov ,

I opened my eyes , but quickly shut them as the sun light hit my face. My head was pounding and I honestly felt like shit. Opening my eyes once more , I sat up and groaned . Why the fuck am I on the floor? Wait ,Why am I in Vegas?

I was laid out in front of the glass windows that over looked the city . My uncle's penthouse apartment . Well technically he isn't my uncle , he's my uncles Bestfriend from college. They both pretty much took care of me when my pops left. So he's my uncle too!

I picked myself up off the floor and stretched . Now that I know where I am, why am I here ? My arm started to itch and when I scratched it , it started to burn a little.

I looked down at it and it had to blink my eyes about seven times.I had tattoo on my inner arm that said "Jalizah". What the fuck is a Jalizah?

I heard the toilet flush and out walked this pretty girl with my white t -shirt on. She looked as fucked up as I felt.

"Um who are you ," she asked me.

"the owner of this place, and you are," I answered.

"I'm Jalizah , what am I doing here," she asked

"I don't know, Umm do you know why I have your name tattooed on my arm," i asked her

"Nope, but that's weird cause I have the name Chris tattooed on my wrist ," she said

I looked at her.

"My name is Chris," I spoke up.

We both stared at each other not knowing what to say next.

"Do you have any pain killers," she asked

"I don't know , but my head hurting, you can come with me to go check," I said

I started walking to my kitchen , but when I turned around she wasn't behind me.

"OMG OMG WHAT THE FUCK," she Screamed.

"Yo what's wrong," I asked as I ran to where she was

She was looking at her left hand and holding paper. She began to panic .I walked towards her, and seen that she had a huge ass Ring on her ring finger.

"You're married," i asked her.

"Looks like it , and you are too," she said as she turned what I thought was a piece of paper but was really a picture around .First I looked down at my left hand, and there it was a gold band .

I looked at the picture and there I was in my white T-shirt and black pants standing behind this girl and both of us pointing at our rings.

"This doesn't exactly mean we're married ," I said to her

I looked at the picture again and in the back there was a place called "The Chapel" with the address on it

"How about we get dressed and then go to this place to figure this out, cause I know for a fact I wouldn't marry you" I said.

She cocked her head back in disbelief.

"If anything I wouldn't marry you," she said with Attitude laced in her voice.

She looked down at what she was wearing then back at me.

"Did we have sex last night," she asked making her eyes big.

I chuckled.

"Baby girl , you would know if CJ was in that thang," I said

She rolled her eyes at my comment and walked in one of the rooms.I just put my pants back on since she had my shirt.