Friends again.

Jalizah Pov,

"Bye, Mrs. Brown," Kayleigh laughed as I grabbed my bags from the back of her car then flicked her off .

I walked into the building and walked over to the Elevator. "You need help with any of those bags ,"

I turned to see a smirking Chris standing there with two black bags with hangers sticking out . I turned back and tried to ignore him. The elevator door opened and I stepped on.

"Jalizah Baby, come on, lets talk,'' He spoke. Now he wants to talk .

"what else needs to be said,''

" I love you alright, and I don't want you running to alcohol every time something doesn't go your way or something isn't right. We should be able to talk about any and everything and work together to fix our problems.,"

Did he just say he loved me? I was about to speak, but the ding and the sound of the elevator doors opening beat me to it. I rushed off the elevator not really knowing why. We are literally going to the same Condo.

"Jalizah, You know we're going to the same place right ," he whispered loudly. But I continued to walk quickly.

"Look at that ass though," He spoke.

I couldn't stop myself from smiling as I got to the door and unlocked it. I held it open until he caught up with me.

"Does this mean you're my friend again," he asked

I shook my head no and went into the room to put my things in the closet.

"Well, what if I tell you I know a few things we could do to make make your parents believe us,"

I immediately stopped what I was doing and peeked out the closet to let him know I was listening.

"I set up an appointment for us at portrait innovations for tomorrow morning, we can have multiple outfits and that will make it more believable," he spoke .

I couldn't stop myself from smiling now, that is definitely a good idea....

"I also had my cousin Aaliyah look at pictures on your Instagram to see your style and stuff and she picked this out for you , don't show me just yet , we'll wait till tomorrow," he said while handing me one of the black zip up bags.

"Well done,"

"We can even go by the storage room and get some more of your things to make it more our place then just mine,"
He shrugged.

"Look at you ,"

"You like me again," he questioned.

"I guess," I shrugged with a slight smile.

"Then bring your fine ass over here and hug on me,"

I walked over to him and wrapped my arms around his neck . He lifted me up making me wrap my legs around his torso.

The Next Morning

"Baby, what are you doing, we gotta go ," Chris yelled from the living room.

"I'm walking out the room right now ," I lied. I was really still trying to figure out what the hell to do with my hair .

I didn't know how it would look with the outfit in the black bag cause I didn't want to peek. I wanted to be just as surprised as Chris .

"How many minutes does it take for you to exit a room ," he walked in and plopped down on the bed .

"I don't know what to do with my hair,"

"Put it in a bun and slap some edge Control on and come on ,"

I groaned, I really hate niggas .

After about five minutes of hearing Chris complain I was ready to go.

We walked out the condo and the building and got into my Camaro.

The drive was pretty lit , we mainly listened to Migos and I wasn't complaining at all , everybody knows I love me some Offset.

When I seen the sign to portrait Innovations, I slipped my Nike Slides on and pulled my lip gloss out only to see us pass the place.

"Nigga you passed Portrait Innovations," I spat.

But he ignored me. Typical Chris.!

He turned at a light and kept driving . I just continued to stare at him . After riding for what seemed like forever, he pulled into a empty parking lot of some warehouse.

"Why we at a abandoned building,"I questioned.

He laughed and then got out the car. I followed. We walked Down a hill and I had to stop in my tracks. There was a whole photography scene at the bottom of the hill.

"Breezy wassup man ," this guy spoke walking up to Chris. I caught up to see what was up.

"Braylen, this is My baby girl Jalizah, Jalizah This is my bro Braylen," I waved at the guy and made a confused face.

"Braylen, will be taking our pictures.