Over it

Jalizah Pov,

It's been 6 whole days Since I snuck out and got drunk and Chris has yet to talk to me.

He still helps me out and everything, but if it isn't about my foot , he won't have a decent conversation with me.

Not only that , but he leaves at night . And usually he only does that twice a month but he's done it for 6 nights Straight.

I know I can't really be mad at him , but it's so hard to not have an attitude. Like is this supposed to teach me a lesson or something?

I got up from the bed and walked into the bathroom , so that I could pee. My foot was healing up quicker than I expected, but I am not Complaining.

When I finished using the bathroom, I washed my hands and brushed my teeth. I heard My phone ring and rolled my eyes before quickly walking off to get it .

"Hello,"
"Hey sweetheart,"
"Hi daddy,"
"How are you ,"
"I'm good,"
"That's good, how's your roommate,"
"He's my husband daddy, and he's great ,"

Not really.

"Well your mother and I are coming by y'alls place, tomorrow night for dinner,"

The fuck ? How y'all gone invite your selves to someone else home?

"Dad, I have to ask Chris,"

"Why do you have to ask ? I thought you all were married?

"We are dad but-,"

"Lizah, You can tell me if this is just a joke, I know it is , what's really going on?

He was making me angry as hell.

"Dad, Chris and I are in love and you will see when you come over tomorrow night, I have to go,"

And just like that I hung up.

He aggravates the living shit out of me sometimes but that's my daddy and I love him.

How the hell am I going to get this house looking like a married couples home. I groaned then flopped on the bed screaming into a pillow.

When I heard the front door open and close, I hopped up and slowly walked into the living room where he sat on the couch .

"Hi,"
He looked up at me and then Back down . Guess he's still not my friend.

I went into the kitchen and grabbed something to drink, before coming back to sit next to him .

"Chris , my parents are coming over for dinner tomorrow,"

"Why,"

"My dad doesn't believe we are really Married, so they invited themselves over,"

"Tell them no,"

"I can't,"

"And why is that,"

"He pissed me off and I told him that When he got here he would have proof,"

"What proof do we have, Us sleeping in the same bed isn't exactly proof "