Chapter 2- The KHR World?!?

ShiKu: And once again, this is a new chapter. I keep on getting new ideas. Too bad for my other stories. Well--

"Squalo: VOOOIIII!!!! WHY DON'T YOU JUST CONTINUE THE STORY?!? THE BOSS IS GETTING IMPATIENT!

ShiKu: *glares at squalo* Shut up shark, it's annoying or do you want to die? *sharpening the katana*

Bel: That's what you get for being so loud.

ShiKu: You shut up too. *points the katana at Bel's neck*

Flan: *monotonous voice* Please calm down Shin-chan.

ShiKu: *smiles sweetly* As you say Flan! And to you two *points the katana to shark and bell* do the disclaimers.

Squalo and Bel: Shiku do not own KHR, only some OC.

______________________/Chapter 2/________________________

~Luna's POV~

  "I am Coyote Nougat, the right hand man of the boss of Vongola." He said and I was shocked to hear his name and position. Vongola?!? I am at the KHR world?!?  

"You're from the Vongola? May you please be kind as to show me the way to Vongola Nono? I want to talk to him and if you think that I'll kill him, please take these." I said as I give the katana and gun with us.

"Is this all your weapons?" He said and I nodded. He took my hand and guided me but Lune won't stop barking as I'm holding him on my hand. I can carry him even with my hand even though he's big.

"Lune, why do you kept on barking? I said stop barking already. Are you perhaps hungry?" I said and he started crying. I was shocked then Coyote talked.

"We're here. But he is talking with another person right now so you wait here as I get permission." He said then left me there standing. Then, Lune jumped and I followed him. I wonder how I can follow him. Then, I bumped into someone. I stood up quickly and bowed.

"I'm very sorry for bumping into you." I said then continued to find Lune.

"Lune! Where are you? Don't leave me behind." I said as I left but then someone grabbed me and hugged me then I heard someone walk by.

"Are you alright? That was a close call of you bumping against someone again." Said a boy's voice but I recognized him. 'Renato?' I thought and blushed as I remembered that he's hugging me. (A/N: Sorry if it is becoming out of his character. And he's adult here.)

"Well, how do you know my name?" He said and he let me go. I was flustered then I felt Lune on my foot.

"Lune! You're here!" I said and picked him up. I pat his head as I worried for him. I heard someone called me.

"What are you doing there?!? You said you want to talk to Nono." Coyote said and held my free hand.

"I'm very sorry if she disturbed you." He said to Reborn.

"No, it's okay. If it's alright, let me guide her to Timoteo's office. I would like to know what she's gonna say." He said and I just nodded. And Coyote also agreed. We went inside a room and I heard someone talk.

"Coyote, thank you for guiding her. You may leave." The voice said and someone left the room.

"Piacere di conoscerti Nono." I said and then bowed. I was nervous as to what to say to him. (T/N:Nice to meet you ninth)

"Piacere di conoscervi. Non c'è bisogno di essere formale." Nono said and I was flustered. By the way, this is a super late announcement. I'm half Italian and half French. I live in Japan which is connected as to why I can converse with Coyote and Reborn in Japanese. I can speak almost a quarter of the world's languages. (T/N: Nice to meet you too. No need to be formal)

"Ho bisogno di essere formale a voi. Tu sei il nono boss della Vongola." I said to him and he just let it go. (T/N:  I need to be formal to you. You're the ninth boss of Vongola.)

"Beh, posso so chi sei?" He said and I nodded. (T/N: Well, may I know who you are?)

"Il mio nome è Luna Soleil, attualmente 14 anni. Sono la stessa età di suo nipote. Non ti preoccupare, io non sono una spia. E come potete vedere, io sono cieco. E questo è il mio cane, Lune. Felice di incontrarti di nuovo." I said to them while petting Lune. (T/N:My name is Luna Soleil, currently 14 years old.I'm the same age as your grandson. Don't worry, I'm not a spy. And as you can see, I'm blind. And this is my dog, Lune. Nice to meet you again.)

"Actually Timoteo, she can speak Japanese. How could you speak in both languages?" Reborn asked me and I could feel that Nono was shocked.

"I'm from Japan and I'm half Italian and French." I said to Reborn and I know that he smirked. Again with that smirk, I always see that in the anime.

"Oh, is that so? What did you need to tell me?" Nono asked. That was where I was getting nervous.

"Actually, I don't know how I got here. And also, I would like to join Vongola. And just so you know, I'm from another world where all of you are just fictional characters. You don't have to believe me." I said and I can feel they were shocked.

"Don't worry, we believe what you said. But about joining the Vongola, I don't know" Nono said and I nodded like I was really disappointed.

"Timoteo, let's accept her request and have her train with your grandson." Reborn said and I smiled. 

"Is it okay for you Luna? But you have to go with Reborn. He's going to leave in 2 days so you should stay here and buy clothes. Don't worry, the expenses would be solved by us. So, Reborn, help her out in buying clothes as she can't see." Nono said and I nodded. Reborn agreed too and we went out. I sighed as I was really nervous inside.

"Well, let's go and buy your clothes. I will pick but you should buy your own undergarments." He said and I blushed. That was right, he can't enter that store. It is too embarrassing!

_____________________________/END OF CHAPTER/_______________________________

A/N: So how was it everyone? In the next chapter would be about her leaving with Reborn to go to Japan. Thank you for reading.

UP NEXT!: CHAPTER 3- TAKING CARE