Chapter 15 - Surprises

Al: And so, why am I here again? I said I hate being here!

Asari: But you should do it for fun. And you do know this is important right?

Al: I know about that. But Asari-san! I'm busy listening to Kyo-chan and Lau-chan's voices!

Alaude: We'll let you hear it but do the disclaimers.

Al: Cruel Carnivore. So, who will do the disclaimers~?

Fon: *appears out of nowhere* It should be me then. The lady doesn't own KHR. She's just too nice to own it.

Al: Thank you Fon~ But still, the appearing out of nowhere skill is amazing~ Oh and I'm not nice~

___________________|Chapter 15|___________________

~Mayumi's POV~

"Asari Ugetsu, the first generation Rain Guardian, what are you doing at this st***d woman's house?!" Gokudera shouted and I was smiling nervously while a sweat dropped. The octopus would turn to takoyaki now. We felt killing intent.

"Ah, the storm guardian of Decimo. What did you say about Yumi~?" Asari said in a very sickeningly sweet voice. Too sweet that we felt scared.

"I asked you first on what you are doing here!" Gokudera retorted. I just sighed and sat down.

"I just said ghosts are here, right?" I said to them and they just nodded. Then I heard footsteps coming down from the stairs.

"Why are you all so loud? By the way, Yumi, you got mail." Giotto said and threw a phone towards me. I caught it just in time before it falls to the ground.

"Hey! If this broke, you won't eat strawberry cake!" I shouted then Giotto pouted. He went down and bowed towards Tsuna.

"Hello Decimo and guardians. I didn't think you'll visit this mansion." Giotto said and I just don't care what they're talking about after that. I checked my phone and smirked at the mail.

|          Stella, I need you to meet me at Namimori park at 6, we need information. - Reborn|

"Hoho~ this is interesting~" I mumbled and looked at Giotto and Tsuna talking. Something flashed into my mind and I furrowed my eyebrow. I walked towards Tsuna.

"And so, what will we do about our assignment?" I asked him and sat beside Giotto. 

"Ah! About that, let's start on it?" He asked and I just nodded. Gokudera and Yamamoto nodded too. Our assignment is about a certain company. Well, you wouldn't expect it but we needed to research about Vongola.

"Hahaha... coincidence exist. We search about something we know very well." Yamamoto said while smiling. Then something flashed into my mind again. I smiled at the memory that came to my mind.

'This is interesting. Losing my memory isn't a disadvantage, I think' I thought while smiling then I heard the door bell ringing.

"Ah! I'm gonna open that." I said and headed to the door. When I opened it, I saw the other residents of this house with some new people.

"Oho~ where did you pick them up~?" I said in a sweet voice. Too sweet to be exact.

"What are you saying picked us up?! Lambo-sama went here for Dame-Tsuna." Said a boy with an Afro hair and cow-printed shirt. I just smirked at him.

"Oh, if you're looking for Tsuna-san, he's there doing some research. How did you know he's here?" I said then the kids ran to Tsuna. It consists of a Chinese girl, a boy carrying a big book, and that cow.

"Well, how about you there old man?" I asked a man on the side. I glared at him. He's wearing a fedora and a suit.

"I'm not an old man." He said and just entered the house. I just sighed and glared at the newly arrived residents.

"Well, they were finding a brunette around here so I thought he's probably here. So I took them." G said in a nervous tone. I just sighed and went inside. They went inside too and put the things they bought to the kitchen.

"So, why are the first generation of Vongola here?" The old man asked. Well, I know who he is but I don't want to call him by his name.

"They're free-loaders here." I just asked and went to my seat. I typed at my computer.

"That's cruel Yumi-chan. We were living here in a much more longer time than you." Giotto said in a sulking tone. I just sighed and felt a little sleepy.

"Why don't you take some sleep?" Tsuna asked me and I just shook my head then continued helping. But my sight turned black and I fell unconscious.

~3rd Person's POV~

"Hey Dame-Tsuna, what are you researching?" Reborn asked to Tsuna or more like demanded an answer from him.

"Ah, we have an assignment about Vongola." Tsuna said to Reborn and continued on researching then Lambo tugged the sleeve of his uniform.

"Dame-Tsuna, play with us!!" Lambo shouted to him then I-pin and Fuuta came near.

"Lambo, you shouldn't bother Tsuna-nii." Fuuta said and kept on taking Lambo away from Tsuna. Then Lambo started to whine.

"Lambo, please stop. It's a bother for Sorano-san if you get too loud! You'll wake her up!" Tsuna tried to stop Lambo from whining but please note that he tried. Lambo took out his 10-year-bazooka and tripped. The bazooka headed for Mayumi.

"Ah! Sorano-san!" Tsuna shouted but it's too late. Mayumi was covered with pink smoke. As the smoke cleared, they saw a girl with blonde hair sleeping wearing a pink dress.

"Eh? Sorano-san?" Tsuna said then the blonde girl's eyes opened showing a hetero-chromatic eyes.

"Tsu-kun, you're younger." Said the girl as she opened her eyes. It seems like it's the TYL!Mayumi.

"Why are you wearing something like that, Yumi?" Giotto asked her then the girl looked at her then to her outfit.

"Ah! Must be sleeping for a long time." She said then scanned the room. Her eyes locked to a certain man. The man wearing a fedora. Her eyes widened then she ran towards the man and hugged him. This shocked him.

"I missed you." She said while hugging the man. She started to cry which shocked the man. The man just hugged her back and slowly making her calm down.

|10 years later|

Mayumi opened her eyes only to shut it again because of the blinding light. She slowly opened her eyes and was shocked. She was in a capsule full of water hanging on the wall. From her view, she can see the whole room.

'Eh? Water? I thought I was just sleeping at the house while Tsuna and his friends do the research.' She thought then scanned the whole room. Then she heard the door open, she looked towards the door and was shocked. The man was someone she knows very well and it looks like he's older.

"Luna!" The man shouted then went to a device. He clicked something and the water drained. The capsule opened and Mayumi almost fell but the man caught her.

"How did you change back into your TYL self?" The man asked to her while looking straight to her eyes. He was carrying her bridal style.

"I don't know and why do you know that name?" Mayumi asked him with furrowed eyebrows. That's what she wanted to ask. Why did the guy called her Luna? How did that guy knew that name? And most of all, why him of all people? Because carrying her is-

____________________|End of Chapter|_____________________

A/N: And so it's a cliffhanger!!! Eh, is the term right? Gomen, I'm not used to writing because this is my first fan fic. I should end this soon though. Please do guess who is the man. Ciao ciao~