Chapter 9 - Rules to Follow

ShiKu: Hello, everyone. Right now I'm having a hard cause I just showed up in the story. My characters would be Alphonse and Sinn. So please call me as Al from now on.

Nono: Hello Al, have you said what Reborn wanted to say to Tsuna?

Al: I haven't Nono. But my master went to them to call Tuna-fish.

Nono: Thank you for cooperation Al. You should start your job now.

Al: That's right. Please do the disclaimers.

Nono: Al doesn't own KHR. Al just wanted to remove all the ideas stocked.

___________________|Chapter 9|_____________________

As Luna called the Tuna-fish to the meeting room as well as the guardians. You wouldn't want to know how she did it. Reborn was there in his baby form.

"So everyone here?" Reborn said and Luna nodded but then felt a presence. A very familiar presence. She looked everywhere and saw a girl and a boy who looks very familiar.

 She looked everywhere and saw a girl and a boy who looks very familiar

"Are you perhaps...?" She said with her eyes still widened. She looked at the two who looked like mirror images with familiarity. It was like she knows them.

"Luna-chan, is there a problem?" The tuna-fish asked her and she shook her head. She took a seat beside Shoichi and Spanner.

"So, as Luna said. There is something that I need to say to Dame-Tsuna. But all of you are needed. If you would please, Luna." Reborn said and Luna nodded. She typed something and pictures showed on the screen.

"This is the damage caused by your guardians while on a mission. But that isn't the case. A famiglia is attacking us. But with a help of a hacker, our secrets are safe. We thought that hacker was a threat but he sent us a mail saying that he strengthened the security of our system." Luna said and Reborn nodded. The octo-head raised his hand. (A/N: I'm sorry but I use nicknames)

"Who is that hacker?" He asked and Luna just frowned. They all didn't know that the security of the HQ is not safe anymore. A certain hacker is watching through the security cameras and saw some suspicious people. He sent a mail to the meeting.

"Forte sent a message Luna-chan!" Shoichi said and Luna was shocked. She opened the mail and a video appeared. A masked person was on the video.

 A masked person was on the video