Chapter 1- An error?

ShiKu: Hello everyone! This is the first chapter, are you excited?!?

Reborn: Stop being stupid there and start it already! *kicks me on the head*

Tsuna: Ah! Reborn! Don't kick Shin-san! Gomen ne Shin-san!

ShiKu: It's alright! Well, as per Reborn's request. Please do the disclaimers.

Reborn: Shin doesn't own Katekyo Hitman Reborn. Now, get on with the story.

____________________/Chapter 1/________________________

~Luna's POV~

*bark* *bark*

As I heard Lune's barks, I opened my eyes.

"What's wrong Lune?" I said then saw him beside me. I looked at the clock and saw that it's already time to wake up.

"Thank you Lune for waking me up." I said as I pat him on his head. I stood up and do my daily routine which is taking care of my hygiene and doing some exercise. Then, I went down to the kitchen to cook my lunch and my pets' food.

"Good morning Sol." I said to my cat as I pet his head. As I finish cooking, I gave them their food and went to eat mine. I finished my breakfast fast. I took my lunch box with me and left the house. I was on my way to the school.

"Oh, look who's here. It's the weird one." Said a girl behind me. When I turned my back, it was the bully in my school. I bowed my head then continued to go to school but that didn't happen smoothly. She pulled my hair.

"What do you need Catherine?" I said to her as I was trying to remove her grasp of my hair. She's Catherine Millenia, the most famous girl in our school.

"Nothing really. I just need you to learn your lesson on being a snake. You're snatching my boyfriend." She said and so many people were already surrounding us. They were whispering something like I deserve this. Then, I felt my hair being released.

"What are you doing Catherine? You're hurting my best friend." Said a boy holding Catherine's hands. He's with a girl who ran to my side.

"Are you alright  Luna?" Said the girl as she fix my hair. She's Melanie Alfero, my best friend.

"I'm alright. Thanks for worrying." I said to her as I calm her down. She was getting ready to fight.

"Mike! I was just talking to her then I saw her hair was already like that so I tried to fix it but she pushed me away, that's why it looks like I was pulling her hair." Said Catherine in an innocent but sickeningly voice.

"I didn't even said that you're pulling her hair. Why so defensive?"Mike said to her as he tightened his grip. By the way, he's Michael Alfero and he's Melanie's brother making him my best friend too.

"Mike, stop it. The class is about to start." I said and walked away of them. I went to my classroom and heard them whispering. Then they stopped when I entered. The teacher went in after me.

"Luna, don't stand there and sit down. I'm going to announce something important." Said my teacher and I went to sit down. 

"Everyone in the class, listen. The one that you bullied for a long time is not going to be here tomorrow onward." My teacher said and I was shocked. He's going to say it?!?

"She's going to be the school doctor starting today so I think you should stop your whispering and respect her from today onward." He added and I almost fainted. I raised my hand and he called me.

"I think I need to excuse myself. I am not feeling well." I said and he gave me a go. I went home after that. It's alright for me to leave as I was given permission.

"Lune, I'm back!" I said and a dog barked at me. I pat him and went upstairs with him. I went to lay on my bed while hugging him and took my phone out. I watched some episodes of KHR.

~~~On the other side~~

~Reborn's POV~

"Dame-Tsuna" I said and kicked him on the back of his head. Did he really learned anything these past few years? I think he needs to be taught more.

"Itte!!!! What is it now Reborn?!?" He said or more like shouted. (A/N: By the way, Reborn can turn into a baby and adult anytime he wants by just wearing or removing the pacifier.)

"I'm going back to Italy so when I come back, you should decide if you're going to be the Neo Vongola Primo." I said and left. I'm really going to kill him if he says no.

~~~Back to the real world~~~

~Luna's POV~

I was still watching but then fell asleep. I was dreaming of flying through the rainbow. Then I woke up when someone talked.

"Who are you?!? What are you doing here?!?" Said a man's voice but I think I know that voice. I was trying to open my eyes but I can't then heard Lune's bark.

"Lune? Stop barking, it's bad to bark at someone you just met." I said and tried to find Lune. I found him and touched him. I touched something soft like a grass. But still, I was wondering why I can't open my eyes then touched it but I felt a wound on one of my eyes. That's where I realized I was blind.

"I'm sorry mister, it looks like I was lost. May I please know your name?" I tried to ask the man who shouted but I felt something cold on my forehead.  'A gun!' I thought but I didn't really react.

"You first! You're trespassing our home!" Said the man and I thought I had no choice. But then it hit me who it was. By judging on the voice, it was probably someone old enough.

"I'm Luna, and this is my dog Lune. Now, your turn mister." I said and he still points the gun on my forehead. 

"I am Coyote Nougat, the right hand man of the boss of Vongola." He said and I was shocked to hear his name and position. Vongola?!? I am at the KHR world?!?

_____________________________/End of Chapter/_________________________________

A/N: So how did you like it guys?  The next chapter would be about how she would know the Vongola. Thank you for reading!

UP NEXT!: CHAPTER 2- THE KHR WORLD?!?