Chapter 4 - Transformation

ShiKu: So everyone, how did you like my story?

Giotto: Well, it's good but we're not there to meet Luna so too bad.

G: That's right, why don't you put us in the story once in a while?

ShiKu: Don't worry, I would be putting you in the story in a short while so please do the disclaimers Primo.

Giotto: The little lady doesn't own KHR so please be kind to understand.

ShiKu: Giotto! I'm not little! 

Giotto: Oh yes you are. Why don't you compare you height with Tsunayoshi?

___________________/Chapter 4/________________________

  "What's with all these happening here? It's getting awkward." Said a boy's voice who I doesn't recognize. But I could all feel them looking at me. 

"Really, why are you all looking at my master. I'm here." Said the voice then Lune suddenly went off my lap.

"Lune, where are you going?" I said then I heard something like *poof* then I smelled a smoke. Then I felt a head went to my hand. I just pet it then realized it was Lune.

"Do you want me to heal your eyes, Luna?" Said the voice then I just shook my head. But I think that person didn't listen. Someone touched my eyes and I opened my eyes just to see them all shocked. I went to look at the one who touched my eyes and I was shocked.

"Who are you?" I asked the boy that I see. But I kind of know his appearance. He have cream hair and kind of red eyes. He was smiling at me.

"Don't you remember me? I'm Lune, we already met when I was in this form

"Don't you remember me? I'm Lune, we already met when I was in this form." He said and I was shocked. I didn't know how to react that time.

"Lune? But how? And you healed my eyes?" I said to him and he just nodded. He was smiling at me like a little boy.

"I'm Lune and this is my original form. And actually, I just helped you open your eyes. You would prefer to close it if I were you." He said and handed me a mirror. I looked at the mirror and I was shocked. I saw something I shouldn't have seen if I didn't open my eyes.

"So this is why you were all shocked to see me as I open my eyes?" I asked them and they just nodded

"So this is why you were all shocked to see me as I open my eyes?" I asked them and they just nodded. Then I smiled and closed my eyes.

"Well, I just close my eyes and open it when needed. So where did we left off?" I asked them still with my eyes closed. I then pat Lune's head.

"Well, the introductions. It's getting late so be fast with it." Reborn said and I nodded. I could feel Lune stand up and bow.

"Nice to meet you everyone, I'm Lune. I'm the guardian of Luna." He said then went back to his position where I pat his head. He's just like the Lune I know. He's now resting his head on my lap.

"I'm Tsunayoshi Sawada, nice to meet you. Just call me Tsuna. And also, open your eyes around us Shin-san." Tsuna said and I nodded. I opened my eyes and saw him sitting down again.

"I'm Gokudera Hayato, the Storm Guardian and right-hand man of Jyuudaime. Don't you dare steal my position!" He shouted while pointing his finger at me and I just nodded. Then a gun came out of nowhere and is now pointed at Gokudera-kun.

"Don't point your finger at my niece. Right now, I adopted her as my real niece." Reborn said and hid his gun again. I just smiled at them.

"Hahaha. Just calm down Gokudera. I'm Yamamoto Takeshi, the rain guardian of Tsuna. I'm nice right now but if you try to hurt anyone in Vongola, I might become merciless." Yamamoto said with a scary smile. I just nodded. So Yamamoto changed after a few years huh?

"Ah, may I call you Takeshi-kun? And to you too, I'll call you Gokudera-kun." I said to them and they both nodded. I'm so happy.

"HELLO TO THE EXTREME!! I'm Sasagawa Ryohei and this is my sister, Sasagawa Kyoko. I"M THE SUN GUARDIAN TO THE EXTREME!!" He said and I smiled at him. I envy his energy.

"You can call me Kyoko-chan. May I call you Shin-chan?" She asked and I nodded. Then there was someone behind me as I felt it then looked.

"As you know, I'm Hibari Kyoya. The cloud guardian. Even though I hate crowding and being in the same room with someone I hate, I'll endure it." Said the boy and I nodded at him. He didn't leave my back anymore even though Mukuro was here.

"I-I'm Chrome and t-this is Rokudo Mukuro-sama. W-we're both the mist guardians." She said and I smiled while nodding at her.

"May I call you Chrome-chan?" I asked and she nodded while blushing. Then the next one was the other loud one.

"MEET THE GREAT LAMBO-SAMA!!!! AND HIS SERVANTS, Ipin and Fuuta." He said and almost whispered the names of the two. I took him and hugged him then he didn't struggle anymore.

"I'm Bianchi, nice to meet. I'm the older sister of Hayato." A girl said and I nodded. Then someone tapped my shoulder. When I looked to who it was, it was the skylark.

"Are you leaving now? I've already taken care of your registration to the Namimori middle school. Let's go now." He said and I nodded. I don't know why but he's been sticking with me since the time earlier.

"Well, we'll be going ahead then. Let's go uncle Renato." I said and Reborn nodded. We said our goodbye and went out. We rode the car and I closed my eyes again. By the way, Lune's back into being a dog.

"Closing your eyes again?" Reborn asked and I nodded. I felt the car stop and was shocked so I opened my eyes and we already arrived. We went out and went to our room.

"Thank you Renato for staying with me. Good night." I said then headed to my room.

"Good night too. Wait for the event tomorrow for your first day of school." He said and I completely closed my door and slept. I wonder what he's trying to plan.

~Lune's POV~

"What are you trying to do to my master?" I asked Reborn as he's typing in the laptop.

"So you're her Storm guardian? You're good, you can use the sun flame." He said and I was shocked. He knew all of that from the start just how keen is his intuition?

"You'll know by tomorrow what I'm planning to do. Don't worry, I won't hurt Luna. She's my niece." He said and I felt relieved. I went in the room of Luna and turned into a dog again. I slept beside her until morning came.

_______________________/END of CHAPTER/_______________________

A/N: So, how did you like the story so far? Please comment if you would like to suggest something. Thank you for reading.

UP NEXT!: CHAPTER 5 - UPCOMING SURPRISE?!?